Junior Game Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Plarium is a multinational software development company specializing in mobile and browser games. We have studios in Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Michigan, Krasnodar, Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, and Odesa. Our games are currently played by more than 380 million users across 150 countries.
Plarium Kharkiv is looking for talented Junior Game Designers to join our Game Design & Analytics Department. The successful applicant will collect and analyze data, which will then become the basis for creating and changing game features and balance.
Join us and together we will change the face of the gaming industry!
Note: Please also attach a cover letter to your CV that explains why you are interested in the position of Game Designer.
- Researching games of various genres
- Studying and analyzing game mechanics and features
- Presenting research results
- Cooperating with game designers, game analysts, and developers
- Creating and developing in-game features as part of a larger team
- Improving existing features based on data analysis
What we expect:
- Experience playing free-to-play games of multiple genres
- Understanding of the basics of game mechanics and game design principles
- English language skills at the intermediate level or higher
- Understanding of current trends in the gaming industry
- Knowledge of gaming terminology
- Good self-organization skills
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to present information in a concise and well-structured manner (both in person and in writing)
- Experience working with Google Sheets, Google Slides, and Google Docs
- Capacity and willingness to self-educate
- At least 6 months of any work experience
- Knowledge of essential gaming KPIs
- Game jam experience
- Knowledge of advanced mathematics, especially probability theory and game theory
- Higher education in a technical field
- Knowledge of design thinking processes
What we offer our Employees:
- Opportunity to be involved throughout our full product development cycle
- Officially registered full-time employment
- 28 days of paid vacation leave
- Complete and inclusive medical insurance package for all employees and their children
- Professional seminars, workshops, training programs, and the opportunity to attend industry conferences online
- Educational English programs, including online lessons with native speakers
- Free assistance planning and booking trips from our in-house travel managers
- A fully-equipped gym, and pilates classes both online and at our office
Note: We've had to adapt to the lockdown so read about how we work now.
Your application has been successfully submitted.