QA Automation Engineer (Mobile Testing)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for QA Automation Engineer to join the Kyiv office on a full-time basis to help us to build automated testing solutions to meet the excellent quality of our product.
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kyiv, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnipro, and Vinnytsia.
Our engineers develop the next-generation mobile monetization technologies that are used by millions of users through all of Playtika's games. For now, we deliver the product to more than 15 studios.
Our technology stack is pretty wide and mostly related to mobile development, but not only.
- Test strategy planning and implementation
- Tests planning, design, and implementation (mostly e2e: mobile, API)
- Continuous learning of new tools, approaches, and frameworks
- Experience in automated testing and strong Java knowledge
- Experience with mobile testing using Appium
- Experience with API testing
- Strong awareness of modern testing standards and frameworks
- Well-developed soft skills
- English Intermediate+
Nice to have:
- Experience with Spring Boot
- CI (familiarity with Teamcity and Jenkins)
We offer all our employees:
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours;
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Corporate English classes;
- Referral program;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
- Technical library with option to order books;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Comfortable office ;
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world;
- Cute and funny corporate events — some of them definitely unforgettable. We have fun like that ;
- By the way, you can feel us here.
If you feel the above describes you perfectly- Apply now!
Your application has been successfully submitted.