Senior C# Backend Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to create, build, and deploy our next generation web services utilizing C# ASP.Net Web API. You will have the opportunity to develop and deploy highly scalable software in the cloud, we use GCP, with sophisticated instrumentation and logging to assess the health of the system. Your skill and deep understanding of running a production web service will be instrumental for bringing our latest title to market.
- Discuss features and requirements with team members and studios
- Prototype solutions to feature requests
- Design libraries, components, tools and plugins based on requirements
- Present designs to stakeholders and leadership
- Estimate implementations and track progress
- Coordinate designs and implementations with QA engineers
- Write code to implement designs
- Setup CI/CD for game components to stakeholders
- Optimize game and component code to run on premise or in the cloud
- Review source code of peers and stakeholders
- Debug issues in production and development environments
- Train new team members and studios on components, tools and processes
- Document the design of systems
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 3 years of experience with AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with continuous delivery of cloud and web services to customers and developers
- Experience in providing reusable software components for cloud and web apps
- Experience with Git or other version control systems
- Skilled in C# ASP.Net Web API development
- Skilled in cloud and web programming with HTTPS and RESTful APIs
- Skilled in continuous delivery with Docker, Kubernetes or similar technologies
- Skilled in storage technologies like MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB, S3, and EBS
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related practical experience
Big Fish Games is an equal opportunity employer. We bring unique talents together to build something special that’s why we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- Our core values: All about the player, Talent Unleashed, Collective Brilliance and Good Business, Good Citizen
Our Winning Ways
- Unite - Come together as one team, with one vision
- Develop - Empower, inspire and grow our people
- Deliver - Execute with excellence, be accountable for results
- Play - Be creative, celebrate success
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Your application has been successfully submitted.