GRADUATE PROGRAM (m/f/d) - Game Development, Game Designer, QA
Have you just successfully completed your studies? Many starting opportunities are open to you at Bigpoint! Following professional orientations are possible in our Berlin office:
- Game Development
- Game Design
- Game Publishing
- Game Production
- Working on our products in challenging tasks
- Bringing in creativity and out of the box thinking
- Regular exchange with colleagues
- Continous development professionally, technically and personally
- Availability for Berlin
- Bachelor Degree or higher degree in IT, game design, computer science, business informatics, business intelligence, statistics, industrial engineering, management information systems, physics, mathematics, business administration, analytic marketing.
- Full-Time (40h/week)
- Very good communication skills, proficient speaking in German and English
- Eligible to work within Germany
- Previous experience in the Gaming Industry is a plus
- Passion in Games
Any questions? Feel free to take a look at our FAQ!
For direct application: please send only completed application (CV, Cover Letter, References) to email@example.com and refer to the job title "Graduate Program"
With over 410 million registered players and over 50 games, Bigpoint is one of the leading developers and publishers of free to play games in the world. Being part of the Yoozoo group, we believe that everybody should be able to play great games and, with an uncompromising focus on quality, strive to push the boundaries of gaming, exceeding our players expectations with fun, accessible and innovative content.
Your application has been successfully submitted.