INTERNSHIP (m/f/d) - Game Development, Game Designer, Game Artist, Game Publishing, HR & BACKOFFICE
Interns are welcome!
We regularly offer internship positions that can help you get practical experience in Gaming Industry with a duration of at least 6 months in full-time (40h/week).
Unfortunately, due to limited capacities, we cannot offer school internships.
- Working on our products in challenging tasks
- Bringing in creativity and out of the box thinking
- Regular exchange with colleagues
- Continous development professionally, technically and personally
- Availability for Hamburg or Berlin
- Full-Time (40h/week)
- Team Player
- Previous experience in the Gaming Industry
- Passion in Games
Any questions? Feel free to take a look at our FAQ!
For direct application: please send only completed application (CV, Cover Letter, References) to email@example.com and refer to the job reference number.
With over 410 million registered players and over 50 games, Bigpoint is one of the leading developers and publishers of free to play games in the world. Being part of the Yoozoo group, we believe that everybody should be able to play great games and, with an uncompromising focus on quality, strive to push the boundaries of gaming, exceeding our players expectations with fun, accessible and innovative content.
Your application has been successfully submitted.