Account Executive - Mobile
San Francisco, CA, USA
What is the job
Were looking for an Account Executive to help us connect and partner with new business in our rapidly growing activity. You will partner directly with our teams to build a strong sales pipeline across relevant sales segments (focused on SMB application developers and as part of newly established activity within ironSource).
The individuals primary responsibilities will be to identify, build relationships, negotiate and close deals with mobile app developers for testing and optimization of the apps monetization and marketability. You will also have the opportunity to help build the playbook for our developing team.
To be successful in the role, youll need to have a comprehensive understanding of the mobile ad ecosystem, the ability to understand and sell product solutions to developers, to handle both short and long sales cycles and to convey a high level of expertise when speaking to prospects.
- Generate strategic plans to penetrate new verticals (social, utilities, entertainment, and more) and obtain new clients
- Evaluate critical players in the ad tech space along with their technologies
- Work closely with different business teams to prioritize and support decision making
- Create economic and financial models that support business decisions
- Use internal BI and analytical tools to drive business decisions, process decisions and improvements
- Regularly schedule in-person meetings with app developers to present the platform and its services
- 4+ years of experience in sales, prospecting, or (especially) sales development already
- Ability to prioritize multiple objectives in a high paced environment
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and able to manage daily schedule
- Motivation to seek out knowledge online in industry publications and by following industry leaders
- Be ruthlessly competitive
Your application has been successfully submitted.