Senior Business Development Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What is the job
ironSources US Business development organization shapes the future of on-device monetization and services through new strategic partnerships and M&A activity. We are looking for an analytical, detail-oriented, and highly motivated individual to join our team. A strong candidate will turn data into information, information into insights, and insights into business decisions.
- Analyze complex market/business opportunities
- Evaluate critical players in the ad tech space along with their technologies
- Work closely with different business teams to prioritize and support decision making
- Create economic and financial models that support business decisions
- Develop domain expertise in the VAS space by analyzing the competitive and partner landscape
- Use internal BI and analytical tools and to drive business and process decisions and improvements
- Maintain ongoing relationships through meetings and customer visits to ensure we provide top-tier support to our supply partners
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience in solutions development, product management, product marketing, business development within ad-tech, telecoms, or e-commerce
- Experienced reading, analyzing, and presenting technical product materials
- Ability to interact at all levels within the customers organization
- The ability to independently plan, organize and prioritize multiple sales, project, and performance objectives
- Ability to work in a team environment, working against individual and shared objectives
- The ability to accept tasks and work to resolve problems when only broad and general guidelines exist
- Ability to negotiate on behalf of ironSource to come to an agreement by managing communications through discussions and compromise
- MBA required
- This position is remote, with a requirement to visit the client headquarters often
Your application has been successfully submitted.