Partner Experience Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- 3+ years operational, project management roles
- Excellent project management skills, including planning, scheduling and execution
- Knowledge of Twitch and adjacent gaming/streaming industry
- Proficient in presentation and efficiency programs (Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Monday.com)
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate and grow their personal interests and passions. We're always live at Twitch. Keep an eye on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role:
The Project Manager, Partner Experience supports the greater Partnerships team. You will assist with strategy and creative projects while managing logistics and efficiency iteration of Global programs. You will report to the Global Partnerships Experience Manager and support them on high impact project execution including programming and producing events and opportunities for our top creators. You will help own external vendor relationships, monitoring our physical good pipeline and assisting with coordinating global fulfillment. You will consolidate information into a source of truth and communicate it out to the greater teams. You have knowledge of the streaming and gaming industry and understand current events.
You will work with teams such as Account Management, Events, Legal, Finance, Marketing and Content to support successful execution of Partnerships projects. You enjoy finding the win-win situation for all involved. You are holistic in your approach with your work.
- Help establish project scope and goals with a creator-first approach
- Help determine strategy for processes and projects; build project operating workflows
- Work with partner managers, social, PR, legal, finance) to prepare and build large and small scale experiences and opportunities
- Manage external relationship with vendors and act as functional bridge among vendors and your team
- Report on and evaluate vendor performance
- Organize fulfillment of program benefits and plans, including curation and global distribution of promotional gifts and monitoring gifting pipeline
- Identify and escalate project risks, and establish success metrics for projects and ensure performance is tracked and measured
- Work with agencies and support logistics related to creator events (IRL and virtual)
- Create comprehensive project documentation
- A Twitch enthusiast, you bleed purple!
- Experience with curation and fulfillment of promotional gifts
- Experience globalizing processes
- Experience with project management systems (Asana, Trello, Monday)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution and Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages),
- Breakfast & Lunch Served Daily, Free Snacks and Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.