Advertising Creative Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
User acquisition helps our games to grow their user base by finding the most valuable target audiences. The craft relies heavily on data and changes rapidly; sometimes the learnings expire in a matter of months. This requires fast thinking, openness to venture out from comfort zone and reading into the smallest of indicators in the data. Close communication with multiple different teams is vital and makes the job interesting. Showing an ad in the right place at the right time to the right person sounds almost impossible but the UA team makes it possible.
For its Puzzle studio, Rovio is looking for an Advertising Creative Lead who is passionate about driving creative strategy that will enable the game’s growth over the months and years to come.
To thrive in this position, we expect that you have a creative mind, capacity to develop breakthrough ideas and to tell compelling stories in short formats, while understanding psychology, consumer behaviour and user-centred design.
You will be part of the User Acquisition team, embedded within the studio and collaborating very closely with the Game teams, User Research, Product Marketing and Business Intelligence.
Skills and responsibilities:
- Market expertise: analyzing trends of creatives from the competitors and translating them to support the strategic decisions and understanding future content/storytelling/ads
- Capacity to develop breakthrough ideas for a variety of campaigns
- Strong vision on creative strategy and ability to spot new (“blue oceans”) opportunities on the competitive advertising landscape
- Ability to tell captivating stories to players in a very short video format on mobile devices
- Strong sense of user-centered design and ability to make creative decisions based on user behaviour. Making sure that the creative strategy is relevant and tailored to our potential users
- Conversion expertise: understanding the creative psychological and cognitive levers that can make people take action within mobile environment
- Interested / passionate about understanding consumer behaviour and motives behind the consumer decisions
Who we think would do great in this role has:
- Proven track record in art/creative direction or design in an advertising environment, preferably in a user-centric environment/using user-centric methods
- Interest and passion to develop insight-driven creative work, applied in mobile and digital
- Affinity with mobile gaming and understanding of the main advertising channels and formats. Affinity with casual gaming is a plus
- Ability to quickly learn new things in a fast-paced working environment
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
If you are interested, send your application today. We look forward to hearing from you.
About the Marketing team:
Mixing the world-class expertise of six different crafts – Product Marketing, User Acquisition, User Experience Research, Market Intelligence, Marketing Video Production, and Player Experience, our Marketing team’s main mission is to fuel the growth of our games portfolio. Largely embedded within game teams and in close collaboration with a large variety of stakeholders, our role is to identify, anticipate and make sure to satisfy our target audiences’ needs and wants. We do this across all touchpoints – from early research on new concepts, to how we reach out to millions of players through our marketing campaigns, or to how we engage them through our social networks and other discussion platforms.
Your application has been successfully submitted.