HR GRADUATE PROGRAM - (m/f/d)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
HR Graduate Program is a 18 months program focussed on entry level graduates who wants to start career as HR in the dynamic fast paced Games Industry. It offers you an unique 18- months working experience in a multi- cultural HR Team. You will gain valuable wide experiences in the field of human resources from Recruiting, HR Service Center and Talent Development, while completing interesting and challenging projects and tasks. You will have the opportunity to build a network and make a big step forward towards a successful career as a HR generalist in a dynamic working environment.
At Bigpoint, new graduates have access to 2 range of HR roles and various training and development opportunities, including:
- Leadership skills development
- Networking, Coaching and Mentoring relationships
- Learning curriculum (training, e-learning modules)
You’ll experience assignments and job tasks with real, hands-on responsibilities integral to Bigpoint's business
Step 1: Introduction
The HR Graduate Program starts with a welcome week. Together with the other members of Graduates program you will get first introduction to the Bigpoint, the game industry, and the workflow of game development company.
Step 2: Recruiting
After the introduction week you will spend 8 months in the recruiting departmetz as a part of an interdisciplinary HR team, you will complete assignment and task in all current topics in the Recruiting. Your stay will be supplemented with expert trainings in major HR fields.
Step 3: Exposure to the operational of game industry
you will walk through all game operations areas and aget holistic business picture by having the opportunity of getting to know how our business works and how are we making profit.
Step 4: Job Rotation in other area of HR
In order to guarantee a smooth start into your future HR function you will spend the last 8 monthsin another HR function according to your interest. The major development focus will be on on-the-job-trainings to gain final practical experiences for the upcoming job placement.
- You are an university graduate with a Bachelor or Master in business, economics, psychology, social sciences or similar
- You have excellent English language skills
- You have a valid working permit in Germany
- You have already practical experience through internships
- You are driven by passion and have strong interpersonal- as well as communication skills. Above all you are a responsible and committed team player who has high operational readiness and enjoys working in a multicultural environment.
- Passion for games and strong interest in HR Profession.
- Fluency in writing and spoken English & German
Any questions? Feel free to take a look at our FAQ!
For direct application: please send only completed application (CV, Cover Letter, References) to email@example.com and refer to the job reference number.
With over 410 million registered players and over 50 games, Bigpoint is one of the leading developers and publishers of free to play games in the world. Being part of the Yoozoo group, we believe that everybody should be able to play great games and, with an uncompromising focus on quality, strive to push the boundaries of gaming, exceeding our players expectations with fun, accessible and innovative content.
Your application has been successfully submitted.