Game Insights Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Games is seeking an experienced Analyst to further expand our NYC Publishing team. The Game Insights Analyst role will support the lifecycle of analytics. This includes ensuring the data and technology is aligned to meet the needs of the business, maintaining & developing data tools, and delivering easily interpretable views across all levels of the marketing department.
The key part of the role is to prepare, visualize, and interpret data to identify opportunities in both the market and within our online services. This role will also present analysis to key stakeholders to support, inform, and improve marketing tactics, objectives, and ROI. The ideal candidate will be able to tactically deliver against the needs of the business, as well as partner with the marketing department and other teams to take advantage of data driven insights.
- Scope and execute analytical projects to meet the needs of the business stakeholders.
- Customer analysis for segmentation development, activation, & measurement.
- Explore strategic business opportunities using data and business / product knowledge.
- Manage multiple projects and coordinate with other teams to produce better business outcomes.
- Work with external agencies and in-house teams to improve our analytics capabilities.
- Deliver timely reporting & ad hoc insights.
- 3+ years in a similar position or a position requiring data preparation, creation of reports / dashboards, and deep dive analysis.
- Business / Marketing undergraduate degree.
- Experience with advanced SQL querying & experience with large / complex customer and event level datasets.
- Experience measuring and analyzing cross-channel marketing campaigns.
- Experience with dashboarding technologies e.g. Tableau, Datorama.
- Experience with data technologies e.g. Snowflake, Treasure Data.
- Games Industry experience and a passion for video games preferred.
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with internal peers and management as well as vendors and outside agencies.
- Ability to prioritize assignments in order to anticipate and meet multiple deadlines.
- Detail- and results-oriented self-starter with disciplined workflow practices.
- Comfortable analyzing data and consumer research.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to reconcile technical and business perspectives.
- Ability to work autonomously or with specific direction.
- Strong team spirit.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.
Your application has been successfully submitted.