This job is no longer accepting applications.
A BIT ABOUT SEGA
SEGA of America is one of the leading interactive entertainment companies in the world, with its HQ based in Irvine, California, and a dedicated EMEA publishing team in London. Known for quality and creativity above all else the EMEA Team look after SEGA’s Japanese and ATLUS studios.
This role is based at SEGA’s European Head Quarters, based in West London where you will find a diverse range of highly talented individuals covering all aspects of publishing.
Together, we drive the continued success and evolution of our Western business through living our company values of always collaborating, being entrepreneurial in spirit, having a winning mentality and focusing on uncompromising quality.
WORKING THE SEGA WAY
We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we make sure that we look after ours, even more so with everyone working remotely during COVID-19…
- For our gaming buffs, you can get involved in our online gaming nights and free SEGA games on Steam
- Fitness fanatics will love our discounted gym membership and ride to work scheme. You can find your zen with our weekly virtual yoga classes as well as online physical therapy with our masseuse.
- We hold regular company updates to keep everyone in the loop and we stay connected with social events like virtual pub quizzes and art workshops
- We support your learning & development with access to online courses through Udemy, and webinars and resources on mental health and financial wellbeing
- When you’re in the virtual office, we’ll make sure you have everything you need when it comes to tech/furniture, and we pride ourselves on having flexible working hours to ensure that you have a life outside of your home office
- You'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes life assurance, income protection, private healthcare & dental insurance schemes and an enhanced contributory pension scheme. We offer competitive salaries and a fantastic bonus scheme so that you can stay motivated and focused on making SEGA the best it can be
- We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Check out our Careers website to find out why we are a workplace you’ll never want to leave!
SEGA of America’s Commercial Team are looking for a motivated individual with excellent abilities to help drive the business forwards. You will be responsible for growing sales across multiple territories across EMEA and championing internal business decisions to maximise commercial potential of a title.
The Commercial Manager will join a sales team responsible for physical and digital sales across EMEA. They will report into the Commercial Director.
- Drive sales of both new product launches and catalogue titles.
- Identify new revenue opportunities to drive growth.
- Establish strong and effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Create, present, and implement yearly business plans.
- Negotiations on terms (annually or deal specific) focusing on margin.
- Work with Digital team to ensure a Total Sales approach for each launch.
- Review GTM plans with Marketing Team to ensure direction is aligned with commercial objectives.
- Ensure title performance, key learnings, and wins are shred with the internal teams.
- Support Sales team to ensure accurate monthly reporting to Japan.
- Ensure internal teams are keep abreast of relevant market insights and trends.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Significant experience working within a commercial role within the gaming industry.
- Demonstrable experience forecasting product lifecycles.
- Confident in building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent knowledge of MS applications, especially Excel and SharePoint.
- A desire to further develop pre-existing data processing & analytics skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.