Seville, Andalusia, Spain
About the job
Genjoy, a Scopely studio based in Seville is the proud creator of Tuscany Villa, a beautiful narrative driven decoration & match 3 puzzle game that whisks players off to the heart of Italy on a Mediterranean adventure! As one of Scopely’s key fully owned studios, together we are quickly turning our chart topping hit into a global success!
If you're thinking about joining our close-knit team, you should love games, be world-class at making them, and understand fundamentally that great business results come from great games and loyal players: our world-class development team is in search of an Art Producer.
What you will do:
- Set up and ensure a strong creative relationship between the internal art team and any external content providers; help ensure internal and external teams are communicating well and quality targets are reached
- Manage the delivery of both internally developed and outsourced art content
- Build strong relationships with the internal Tuscany Villa art and production teams and with our external content partners
- Schedule and track all external content production, ensuring we receive high-quality art from external providers on time and on budget, proactively making process improvements as and when necessary
- Be the go-to person for communicating feedback in both directions; have a view on art quality received
- Create detailed external content production process and document it for clarity and onboarding new team members
- Contribute to external content production strategy through clear understanding of product goals and production timelines
What you will need:
- 2 free-to-play titles developed, launched, and/or live operated (preferably mobile)
- Experience with all levels of art production, from VFX to UI, 2D, animation and 3D assets.
- Great communications skills (written and verbal), proactivity and drive
- Strong ability to motivate, guide the team and problem solve
- An affinity for working with creative individuals
Scopely is a leading mobile games company home to many top-grossing, award-winning franchises including Scrabble® GO, MARVEL Strike Force, Star Trek™ Fleet Command, Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem, WWE Champions, The Walking Dead: Road To Survival™, YAHTZEE® With Buddies and Wheel of Fortune®: Free Play, among others. Scopely creates rewarding, immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer experience. Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform that personalizes gameplay at scale across one of the most diversified portfolios in the west. Recognized in Fast Company’s ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’ and #2 on Deloitte’s ‘Technology Fast 500’ as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America, Scopely has achieved more than $1 billion in lifetime revenue by creating game experiences that are an important part of people’s lives. Scopely has global operations in Los Angeles, Barcelona, Boulder, Dublin (DIGIT game studio), London and Tokyo, with additional studios in seven countries across four continents. For more information, visit scopely.com
Scopely is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family or parental status, gender identity, veteran, or disability status, or other protected status.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our candidate privacy notice which can be found here: https://scopely.com/scopely-candidate-privacy-notice/
Your application has been successfully submitted.