Senior Campaign Manager, Commerce Media Platform
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 2,700 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising.
What You'll Do
- Proactively own end-to-end management of bid strategies, budget pacing and delivery, targeting, creative and other optimization tactics to meet and exceed client objectives across portfolio
- Dig deep into campaign data delivering campaign analysis, reporting, and troubleshooting expertise to support creation of future client strategy
- Monitor performance, and complete performance checks on your portfolio of accounts, ensuring Criteo’s solutions deliver KPIs as agreed upon with our customers
- Work alongside the Account Strategy team to help deliver quantitative and qualitative strategic insights for advertisers
- Proactively communicate with Account Strategists and customers on potential upside and challenges with account performance
- Provide operational, efficient & accurate campaign delivery recommendations and be the lead point on execution
- Deliver excellent customer service while maximizing value creation for our advertisers
Who You Are
- 7+ years of direct campaign management experience in a data driven environment, with track record of proven analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to multi-task across various responsibilities, stakeholders, and topics; exceptional attention to detail
- Passion for solving problems and helping people walk away happy
- A love for working collaboratively across multiple teams
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in fast-paced environment
- Self-driven, comfortable working and navigating ambiguous challenges autonomously
- Enjoys thinking outside the box, and loves driving results for clients and has desire for more information
- Open-minded, flexible, positive; constantly curious about how things work and persistent desire to make things work better
- Enthusiasm for client education and empowerment
- 0-1 year of experience working in customer service
At Criteo, we believe the future is wide open when it includes everyone. We are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed. We want you to come as you are so we can succeed together.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.
Your application has been successfully submitted.