Global Go To Market Strategist
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 2,700 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising.
What you will do?
Criteo is searching for a Global Go To Market Strategist covering the Plan & Buy elements of its quickly developing Commerce Growth offering.
In this highly visible and cross-functional role, you will work closely with Product Management, Product Marketing, and Regional Go To Market teams to ensure that features like planning, reporting, optimization models, spend management features etc. are designed and rolled out according to the needs of small and medium client segments in which Criteo operates.
On product releases related to these topics, you will design and execute the global rollout plan (alpha, beta, GA), strategize how to grow product demand / adoption / and advocacy, and collaborate with regional and product stakeholders to inform future product developments. You will be the foremost expert on the above topics within the Go To Market org, serving as an escalation point for questions about functionality arising from Regional Go To Market and Commercial teams.
Who you are?
- You have 5+ years of experience with Go-to-market or Account Management experience, ideally in the AdTech industry
- You are technically savvy and analytical and bring a good understanding of advertiser needs around targeting, optimization and reporting
- Strong communication and team working skills in a global, fast-paced environment, including the ability to distill and communicate complicated topics in a simple way
- You are an entrepreneur in the way you work, self-starting, and ready to solve problems that don’t have clear cut solutions
- You have strong leadership and stakeholder management skills
- You have a track record of successfully managing projects, bringing new products to market and creating new internal and external processes
At Criteo, we believe the future is wide open when it includes everyone. We are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed. We want you to come as you are so we can succeed together.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.
Your application has been successfully submitted.