Who We Are
Founded in 2005, the 2K label includes some of the most talented game development studios in the world today including: Firaxis Games, Visual Concepts, Hangar 13, 2K Czech and Cat Daddy Games. Our world-class team of engineers, developers, graphic artists and publishing professionals are stewards of a growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, NBA 2K, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM. 2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming systems and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets, which are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, sports, casual, and family entertainment.
Our vision at 2K is to create a diverse and inclusion environment to “Come as You are and Feel Equipped to do Your Best Work!” We are dedicated to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and equality in all that we do. Our communities are focused on increased access and personal growth, and their greatness depends on a diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and perspective. We're an equal opportunity employer, and we're excited to build the future of co-living with the world's most hardworking and passionate people.
What We Need
A QA Tester will test video game titles on various consoles, PC’s and handheld devices to check the software for errors and enter them into the test database. This role will report to the Lead QA Tester and/or the QA Manager
What You Will Do
- Test both 2D and 3D games, listening and looking for bugs, on various gaming platforms and devices.
- Find defects in the software using established methods.
- Accurately execute all assigned test cases.
- Enter detailed, but concise, bugs into the bug database.
- Regress fixed bugs on each release.
- Be prepared to provide insight as to the playability of a title.
- Be a positive role model, in terms of work performance and attitude.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledgeable with gaming devices, consoles and PCs.
- Computer literacy (Office suite, Google suite, Outlook and Database Software).
- Understanding of the department’s core values and adherence to Company policies.
- Advanced written and verbal communication in English.
- A positive attitude with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrating confidence and initiative.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 1+ years experience within QA video game testing
- Able to communicate effectively in English, in both written and oral forms (C1 or higher).
Your application has been successfully submitted.