SENIOR PERFORMANCE MARKETING MANAGER (m/f/d) (MATERNITY COVER) (HAMBURG/REMOTE)
As Senior Marketing Manager, you will manage our Performance Marketing effort to execute strategies and campaigns. Your main task is setting the marketing strategy while identifying new opportunities in this area and share them with the respective stakeholders. With your hands-on experience, you advise on campaign optimization and help Bigpoint optimize the marketing strategy.
You are a master at finding creative solutions to complex challenges while keeping a clear head & providing good oversight?
You are a go-getter with a solution-oriented mindset?
You have a sweet spot making everything run smoothly?
We have exactly what you are looking for!
- Collaborate closely with our product heads, center leader, and Business Intelligence teams as well as stakeholders at our parent-company Youzu
- Ensuring the optimization of all advertising activities within the complete funnel from advertisement, through conversion to first-time-user-experience
- Keep current with the direction of the business and the needs of internal customers, communicate plans and progress with management on a regular basis
- Business planning for mostly advertising-related investments, for example, rollout of publishing titles or creation of new marketing channel
- Constant market and competitor research and driving innovation for new user acquisition opportunities
- Develop and communicate goals, strategies, tactics, project plans, timelines, milestones, and key performance metrics
- Develop and execution of go-to-market strategies for the rollout of all Bigpoint Products and all Publishing Products from Youzu
- Validate the content and incorporate feedback to the department
- Constantly reviewing Marketing activities, ensuring their optimization based on KPI thresholds to reach set company goals
- Manage all performance marketing activities in the areas of affiliate marketing, social media marketing, SEM, display advertising for desktop and mobile
- Coordinate advertising design, campaign planning, and execution
- Monitor, manage, and brief external and internal agencies and service providers
- University degree in the fields of Business Marketing or comparable qualification
- 5+ years of experience in performance marketing or a related area
- You have proven experience with Google and/or Facebook Marketing
- Direct, hands-on experience with Google UAC, Apple Search Ads, Unity Ads, and mobile ad networks is a plus
- Extensive expertise in online portals and website performance
- Strong experience in performance and marketing workflows, tools, creative materials, and partners
- Experience in working with KPI analysis is a plus
- Ability to establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develops and execute strategies, and track and measure results
- Understanding the online gaming field and related processes is beneficial
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues across different disciplines and locations to achieve results
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work to meet specific deadlines
- Self-motivation and results-oriented work style
- Passion for games
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German is plus
Why you will love working at BIGPOINT...
- Entertain millions of players with high-quality games, disrupt the markets with new multiplayer ideas in multiple different genres and tech projects
- Matrix structure that offers the possibility to work on multiple projects with a lean hierarchy for fast decision-making
- Work-Life Benefits fully remote from around Germany, flexible working hours, 26 days of vacation plus 4 days of company vacation
- Visa & Relocation Support
- Wellbeing Benefits attractive rates for a gym membership in cooperation with QUALITRAIN
- Mental Health Benefits anonymous employee counseling at Fürstenberg Institute
- Activity Package regular team events, hackathons, and company events
- Education Package yearly education budget for every employee
Any questions? Feel free to take a look at our FAQ!
For direct application: please send only completed application (CV, Cover Letter, References) to email@example.com and refer to the job reference number.
With over 410 million registered players and over 50 games, Bigpoint is one of the leading developers and publishers of free to play games in the world. Being part of the Yoozoo group, we believe that everybody should be able to play great games and, with an uncompromising focus on quality, strive to push the boundaries of gaming, exceeding our players expectations with fun, accessible and innovative content.
Your application has been successfully submitted.