Technical Advisor - Marketing
Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 330 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by millions of fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make 2021 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
What will you do in Social Point as a Technical Advisor for the Marketing team?
- You are the main liaison between Central Technology and Marketing.
- You are the owner of the architecture and technical roadmap for Marketing department technology stack: identify, align with stakeholders, plan and execute.
- You have to go from being a very hands-on individual contributor to organise and manage cross department projects, negotiating deadlines, managing expectations, coaching and influencing results. It’s all about startup mindset and agility!
- You are expected to evaluate business needs, make technical decisions, plan and coordinate the adoption of external tools, networks and SDKs.
- You are a technical evaluator of third-party marketing tools used for campaigns optimizations, initiator of alternative in-house solutions and able to help implement them personally.
- You are a key decision maker of design and implementations external partners data scheme interfaces for marketing campaigns optimizations.
- Beyond your own scope, you have to collaborate with other Tech leaders to share best practices and technology.
This is you
- Strong software engineering background, with good programming experience and data engineering knowledge. Experience with AWS is positive.
- Ability to contribute to all technical aspects of a technology product/service.
- Willing to be hands-on. You show ownership, learning agility and ability to go from being operational to strategic on a daily basis. Designing, programming and implementing working solutions will be a key part of the job.
- Excellent communication skills (you can actually explain technology topics to people with little technical background).
- Collaboration: team goals are the priority, but collaboration with other teams is key for the success of this role.
- Proactivity: continuously challenge and improve all aspects of your service.
- Clear vision: have a clear vision of where to bring the service and technology of the department.
- Passionate about gaming.
- Understanding and experience working with mobile gaming marketing tech stack is a big plus.
- English is a must.
What’s in it for you?
To keep our employees safe, we are working remotely until further notice. This hasn’t stopped us from offering these great benefits:
- You’ll get the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account
- An impressive 25 days annual leave, not including public holidays!
- Private medical insurance for you and your family, just in case
- Generous tickets restaurant
- Free Language Lessons
- People development is key for us: an amazing training budget just for you and our internal mobility program offers real growth opportunities!
And when we return to the office later this year:
- Monday breakfast + snacks and drinks
- We have a brand new gym, football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day!
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues
- Drop by our hairdresser’s for a trim (and forget your wallet)
- If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork!
Do you want to level up? Press start!
Socialpoint is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You’re welcome on the team no matter where you’re from, who you like, what you look like, or if you prefer Xbox over Playstation. It’s a trick question – mobile wins every time!
We hire based on your qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities. Our games are for everyone, and so is our workplace.
Your application has been successfully submitted.