Director of Private Programmatic Advertising Sales
Zynga is looking for an entrepreneurial Director of Private Programmatic Ad Sales to join our team. If you have had a strong record of success scaling brand advertisers in an in-app programmatic media environment, we would love to talk to you!
This person will support the Global Sales Team in monetizing our private programmatic media offering, and ideally has extensive experience in selling in-app digital marketing solutions to leading brands and will hold a deep understanding of the private programmatic landscape, Mobile Video and Mobile Engagement. The Director of Private Programmatic has a proven track-record in developing new revenue opportunities in mobile. Close relationships with DSP’s, SSP’s, brands and top-tier agency trading desks is a must. This position reports to the Head of Global Brand Partnerships and is based either in Chicago, IL or New York City.
- Serve as the organizations lead in programmatic mobile advertising
- Support the Global Sales Team in their private programmatic sales efforts.
- Develop strong relationships with both agencies and trading desks in addition to client-side executives
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams (ad monetization, ad platform and sales) to offer product feedback and assure the Zynga programmatic solution is industry competitive and consistently driving innovation
- Identify and remedy obstacles to scaling in an in-app environment
- Assist with Programmatic RFP responses, client calls, insights and analysis to grow Zynga’s overall programmatic business
- Define programmatic strategies based on client objectives and data driven insights
- Assist the Account Management and Operations team in overseeing both new and existing client campaigns, surpassing client performance expectations
- Attend industry events and conferences to network and grow industry knowledge
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service by leveraging a highly consultative approach.
- Partner with the Sales Marketing team to create best in class sales presentations that effectively communicate the Zynga Programmatic solution and drive increased close rates
- Remain current on industry trends including rates, ad products, success metrics and 3rd party authentication.
- Strong quantitative aptitude with the ability to package data driven ad solutions and maintaining vigilance on platform performance.
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills; ability to pitch new business to clients and advertising agencies.
- Exceed sales, pricing and yield goals; effectively manage to Programmatic sales goals.
DESIRED SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years of advertising experience; deep mobile expertise required.
- 2+ year of data and scale sales experience.
- Proven success in structuring and closing highly complex six to seven figure advertising.
- Strong knowledge of and established relationships within the aligned Territory.
- Possess established knowledge of the Programmatic ecosystem, including major players on both the platform and buying sides.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to communicate complex technical features in simple terms.
- Ability to collaborate with Sales.
- Strong passion for and knowledge of mobile gaming.
- Ability to work in a flat organization; thrive in a highly collaborative team based environment.
- Driven, self-motivated and goal-oriented.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
HIRING UPDATE: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
- Prior sales management experience is a plus.
- BA/BS degree; strong academic record is preferred.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Your application has been successfully submitted.