User Acquisition Associate
The User Acquisition team at Zynga is looking for an experienced and accomplished USER ACQUISITION PERFORMANCE MARKETER, who will acquire users for Zynga’s growing mobile portfolio. You will be responsible for helping the team identify and develop mobile acquisition strategies and the best marketing channels for reaching potential users. You are an experienced quantitative online marketer who can manage multiple priorities while delivering outstanding execution. You have experience in launching games in different markets.
- Develop strategy and manage new user acquisition, and retargeting campaigns on paid social (i.e. Facebook, Google, Snapchat, TikTok) and DSP platforms (i.e. Chartboost, Liftoff).
- Contribute to the optimization efforts across creative, geo, platform, and channel to maximize returns and deliver performance at scale
- Develop relationships with advertising partners and devise new tests.
- Collaborate with the Game, Creative, and Product Marketing teams to make decisions that increase LTV and lower CAC.
- Conduct competitive research and present actionable findings
- Daily, weekly, and quarterly budget forecasting and reporting of results.
- 3+ years experience in a performance marketing role.
- Demonstrated experience with campaign management on paid social and DSP channels.
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills, and experience working in a metrics-based environment.
- Experience with Tableau, advanced Excel, and mobile measurement partners (i.e. Adjust, Appsflyer, Kochava).
- Outstanding stakeholder communication skills – both written and spoken – to work effectively with our external and internal partners.
- Experience working with $1M+ monthly advertising budgets.
- Hands-on experience with SQL with the ability to pull together data needs from multiple sources
- Experience working on Top-100 grossing games.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Take Two RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
HIRING UPDATE: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Your application has been successfully submitted.