Director of Accounts
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers – and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency. We are proud of the culture we have built. We value the unique experiences and perspectives that each person brings to The Trade Desk, and we are committed to fostering inclusive spaces where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work every day.
So, if you are talented, driven, creative, and eager to join a dynamic, globally-connected team, then we want to talk!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Provide oversight to a portfolio of accounts, participating in key client meetings while navigating relationships with senior leaders and decision makers at holding companies and agencies.
- Lead the development of portfolio-specific goals based on the company’s vision and values and responsible for tracking progress of portfolio goals on a regular basis.
- Motivate and empowering a team to drive consistent YoY account growth.
- Manage for team bandwidth, delivering a high-level of account support and reporting progress against goals to management.
- Thoughtfully identify future leaders of the business and grow talent on the team by developing the strengths of individuals for the next level of their careers
- Know our capabilities and differentiators to help the team identify opportunities to leverage them to drive revenue growth and solve business needs.
- Advocate internally with senior cross-functional stakeholders for clients’ product needs.
- Take an active role in key client meetings (e.g. business reviews, major product updates, meetings with agency planning teams, TV teams, investment teams) and acting as a trusted TTD resource.
- Develop trusting and productive relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Maintain strong cross-functional relationships across Client Services with Sales and Trading leaders to help drive effective performance across all teams.
- Communicate effectively with other functional leaders by solving business challenges together, identifying opportunities for growth, and collaborating to drive efficiency and effectiveness across the organization.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 8 + years of relevant professional experience with 4+ years of programmatic experience in a sales, account management or hands-on-keyboard function.
- Experience in developing, nurturing and managing client relationships.
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth with large customer accounts.
- Strong management and leadership skills through a collaborative team approach.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, executive team and industry groups.
- Execute (and coach others to execute) timely in a fast-paced environment through effective time management and prioritization skills.
- Ambition to develop personally and nurture the development of others.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.