Key Account Manager
The Customer Success team sits at the heart of Integral’s business, driving exceptional service and extraordinary user experiences. Our team drives high-value, long-term partnerships with leading media agencies and brands with trust and transparency at our core.
As the Key Account Manager in one of the highest-performing teams at Integral, you will be responsible for handling Integral’s most important client accounts, which include Tier 1 Australian and International brands across verticals such as Auto, Finance, Retail and Technology. You will lead as the primary point of contact for all client matters, manage client initiatives and drive success in the relationship. Through close collaboration with your clients and cross-functional teams, you will develop and execute Joint Business Plans, drive strategic initiatives, deploy marketing activations and accelerate partnerships.
IAS is the leader in advertising technology and verification and the environment is fast-paced and exciting. As part of our dynamic Australian team, you will be traveling domestically and internationally to support your key clients and collaborate with your colleagues in APAC and across the globe.
At Integral Ad Science Australia, we recognize our success is our people and to ensure the health and wellness of our staff we have a number of benefits, such as catered lunches, monthly social events, wellness and technology contributions and ‘Summer’ Mondays. We are also open to suggestions!
We celebrate diversity and inclusion via our ERG groups and DEI ‘Swap A Day” which gives our employees the opportunity to celebrate the cultural holidays and moments that matter to them.
Our team is passionate about giving back to the community and we encourage all staff to participate in our regular charity events via our partnership with UnLtd.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee the lifecycle and all aspects of client health including on-boarding, value realization, and renewal, while spearheading further adoption of IAS services for several highly strategic accounts
- Master thorough knowledge of IAS products and services to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions, according to the needs and objectives of each client.
- Act as the lead point of contact and account owner for all matters specific to assigned clients, providing problem resolution and escalations in a timely manner.
- Own client meetings, including presenting product training, data analysis, strategic business reviews and additional engagement modules.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders and executive sponsors, fostering regular, impactful engagement.
- Understand client goals and communicate and advocate for clients’ needs internally.
- Identify at risk opportunities and work with internal and external stakeholders to build and enact solutions.
- Work with Technical Client Services, Sales, Product Marketing, and Finance to create best-in-class service experiences for all clients.
- Act as a thought leader within the larger Customer Success team to share industry learnings and demonstrate best practices
- Identify and drive revenue within current accounts and collaborate with CSM team to ensure growth attainment
- Successfully onboard new accounts, Forecast & track opportunities and bookings
- Conduct regular quarterly/monthly reviews with key clients
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years’ experience in a client-facing role; Adtech, Programmatic, DSP, SSP, or programmatic agency experience a plus
- A proven track record of forward and innovative thinking for driving business results
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, present and advise clients as to how to improve media quality performance
- Service-oriented ethos with a strong business mindset and the ability to create strategic plans
- Experience managing, consulting, and negotiating with clients with an excellent track record of retaining and growing a portfolio
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business issues, analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Exceptional organizational skills, with a proven track record of successfully managing projects to completion and precise attention to detail
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and rapid-growth environment. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Salesforce proficiency is ideal
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital media quality. IAS makes every impression count, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people, in safe and suitable environments, activating contextual targeting, and driving supply path optimization.
Our mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality for the world’s leading brands, publishers, and platforms. We do this through data-driven technologies with actionable real-time signals and insight. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York, IAS works with thousands of top advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. For more information, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.
Your application has been successfully submitted.