Sales Manager, Sydney
Are you highly motivated and entrepreneurial with a desire to develop your sales skills?
Do you have an established network of contacts in Australian brand & agency land?
At Outbrain, we created the "DISCOVERY" space. We are on a mission to help people discover the most interesting content online, while giving brands the ability to reach a large and highly engaged audience in order to accelerate their business. Using data personalisation, Outbrain recommends content across many of the biggest media sites, giving a genuine revenue alternative to social platforms and supporting the ‘open web’.
Proactive, creative, passionate, resourceful, motivated are just some of the attributes that make you an ideal Outbrainer. You must have the ability to be a strong dealmaker, sourcing and building a revenue pipeline, and moving prospects consistently through to closing. You will work with a small, focused and already successful team as we grow our Australian Network.
Outbrain provides a fun, fast-paced, hard working culture, built on high performance, and you’ll receive first class on the job training. We offer a competitive package, including performance related commission and super paid on both.
• New business sales delivered in a solution-focused, consultative manner
• Win new brand & agency accounts, sourcing new clients and turning prospects into partners
• Working closely with your team and management to achieve sales targets, as well as to identify emerging trends in the marketplace
• Manage your pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
• Delivering insights and strategy for clients to solve their challenges and truly understand the value of Outbrain
• Interacting with stakeholders of all levels, including presentations to brand and agency buyers
To be successful, you will most likely have/be:
• Experience in media, adtech or digital sales preferred
• A great communicator who can respond quickly in a fast-moving environment
• Proven relationship and presentation skills
• Strong analysis and synthesis capacities, including excellent comprehension
• Knowledge of and interest in the digital marketing/advertising space
• A motivation to participate in the Outbrain adventure!
Your application has been successfully submitted.