Senior Sales Manager
Would you like to build upon your career in digital sales with a market leader, one of the fastest growing companies in online marketing and in an international environment? Outbrain is seeking a highly motivated, entrepreneurial sales manager to join their commercial team in Brussels.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving direct revenue by leveraging the industry’s leading content and native discovery solution for brands and media agencies in Brussels, as well as managing existing accounts, sourcing new clients, building a revenue pipeline and turning prospects into partners.
Our team is made up of individuals who are resourceful, bright, and proactive and who work well both independently and as part of a fast-growing team.
You can expect a great working environment with a committed, energetic and international team, as well as employee benefits, such as regular team events, gym membership and weekly team lunches.
Your first year should look like this:
In your first month, you should find your bearings, get to know your team, do a deep dive into our Amplify product and start to build key relationships.
After three months, you’ll have mastered our pitch, with a handful of in-person client presentations behind you. You’ll know how to negotiate deals and who to lean on internally. You’ll be building on new business opportunities via client generation and pipeline. Additionally, you’ll feedback to product management on features that would provide partners with additional value.
You will have autonomous ownership of a client patch and be working closely with cross-functional teams including marketing, sales planning and account management, as well as managing designated opportunities from lead to close. You’ll be an essential part of the Brussels sales team, exceeding revenue and behavioural targets, having leveraged a strong base of client contacts to help the team grow business.
Winning factors - we are looking for evidence of:
- 3 - 5 years digital sales experience in a brand-direct or an agency facing role
- Proven track record in sales
- Clear and concise communication skills and presentation style, for both internal and external stakeholders
- A natural people-person with an existing brands client network and proven examples of establishing, growing and leveraging key relationships
- A curious and self-starting nature
- Strategic planning ability and the drive to achieve and stretch targets
- A willingness to “get stuck in” and be proactive
- Team player and keen to work together with Account Managers to ensure client success
- Organised - there is a lot to do!
- Understanding and knowledge of the native, ad-tech, performance marketing and programmatic landscape
- Fluency in French & English, Dutch would be a big bonus.
Your application has been successfully submitted.