Publisher Partnerships Manager, Australia
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 2,700 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising.
We are looking for a highly motivated professional who has a high performance background in Publisher partnerships, business operations, partner account management & revenue optimization, along with overall strategy driving the business specifically for the assigned region.
The candidate should have good analytical skills and should be able to understand the finer details of the product & partner/publisher requirements.
- Acquisition of publishers to use Criteo’s monetization products
- Build & maintain solid relationships with existing partners.
- Own all strategic and operational aspects, including integration and onboarding of new partners, and collaborating with engineering
- Use strong analysis, interpretation and independent judgment to strategize and identify revenue opportunities for existing publishers/partners
- Work closely with the demand team to understand the requirements & challenges of the region.
- Collaborate with diverse internal cross-functional teams to streamline the process.
- Work on addressing and resolving client issues in a timely manner
- Ensure publishers receive the highest level of customer service and support
- Conduct research & gather intelligence on competitor products and constantly update yourself on the ad tech landscape
- Overall experience of 6-8 years with at least 5 years in Yield management/Publisher Partner management in an ad tech company.
- Strong knowledge of digital media platforms and programmatic advertising.
- Creative problem solving and strong decision making & negotiation capabilities.
- Understanding APP ad technical features (SDK, API, RTB, etc.) is a strong plus.
- Strong verbal and written English language skills
- Self-motivated, high attention to detail & target-oriented individual
- Significant experience in using Excel to generate reports and manipulate data
- Significant experience in creating presentation decks with PowerPoint
At Criteo, we believe the future is wide open when it includes everyone. We are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed. We want you to come as you are so we can succeed together.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.
Your application has been successfully submitted.