Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 2,700 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising.
Criteo is in search of a detail oriented Campaign Manager to join our Retail Media organization in Barcelona, Spain. You will work with business stakeholders, ensuring we are delivering a world class client experience, and with technical teams to surface and solve problems. You will manage client campaigns, ensuring we recognize as much revenue from the IOs as possible, all while balancing the client’s goals and objectives. Please note that this is not a client facing position.
What You will do
- Set up advertiser accounts, ad campaigns and creatives in the Retail Media Platforms
- Optimize campaigns and propose strategies to help meet or exceed the customers’ performance goals
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders providing performance and pacing strategies
- Ensure we spend as much of the campaign’s booked revenue as possible by working with the retailer team for inventory recommendations
- Understand technical requests so they can be properly solved and prioritized, as well as to improve platform functionality
- Draw on a wide array of knowledge and tools to troubleshoot ad delivery, while maintaining clear communication
- Pull basic reporting to supplement those strategic recommendations
Who You are
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-3 years experience in digital campaign management is a plus
- A flexible problem solver with a positive mindset able to manage ambiguity and change in a fast moving company and industry
- Understand how to prioritize and handle multiple projects and work well under pressure with minimal direction
- Think outside of the box and your role to generate results and growth for the team
- Ability to collaborate across multiple teams including Account Management, Sales, Product, Technical Solutions
- Proficient with Excel. HTML and SQL is a plus
- Fluent in English, additional European language will be a relevant plus
At Criteo, we believe the future is wide open when it includes everyone. We are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed. We want you to come as you are so we can succeed together.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.
Your application has been successfully submitted.