Head of Product Marketing, Meson
The InMobi Story
We like big challenges. Building a new company in 2007 was no ordinary task. As the recession hit, the iPhone was born and launched a revolution. Mobile advertising wasn’t yet a thing, other than SMS, and venture capital funding was hard to come by for four guys in India.
Yet with passion, foresight, and conviction – InMobi charted its own course, helping to transform the way consumers engage with their phones and create today's booming app economy wherein consumers now spend 4.2 hours per day.
After fourteen years of innovation, our end-to-end advertising software platform, connected content and commerce experiences have formed a powerful engine for growth that activates audiences, drives real connections, and diversifies revenue for companies around the world .
Our global organization of InMobians are excited to continue discovering and developing impactful technologies that will continue to transform people, businesses, and society.
Title: Head of Product Marketing, Meson
Location : London or NYC
Meson is an independent mediation platform, incubated within the InMobi Group. The platform is built on the central premise of publishers needing mediation to be independent of vested interests of the platform owner, whether that is a quasi-walled garden, or it may be a software company with its own competing products while letting them fully control the mechanics of monetization in a neutral and transparent manner. This role is a senior role reporting into the Vice President, Product Marketing and will run the overall product marketing charter for Meson.
The Impact You’ll Make
- Create positioning and messaging for target personas that demonstrates an understanding of their key business problems and pain points and articulate our value proposition
- Deliver powerful sales content (including presentations, playbooks, customer evidence, video) to generate and support field conversations and drive sales conversions
- Understand the competitive space and create external and internal documentation that differentiate our solutions in the market
- Work with sales and client services to understand their needs and deliver training and readiness that educates and inspires
- Be the quarterback for launching products and solutions and ensure go-to-market plans are executed in support of overall business goals.
- Leverage market intelligence, product performance, and customer insights to support product team leaders in developing long-term product strategies and agile roadmaps
- Understand client needs, key metrics, and the competitive landscape through market research and data driven insights to continuously improve the client experience and make recommendations for next horizon business opportunities
- Prepare business case analysis for investments in product/functionality and act as a senior advisor to business and executive leaders
- Drive user research to validate and experiment messaging/use cases to help alpha and beta product refinements
- Collaborate with the marketing teams including field marketing, design and digital marketing to build comprehensive plans for content, research, demand generation, PR, brand design and product education, across all major markets.
The Experience You'll Need
- 4-7 years of relevant functional experience
- Experience in product marketing, business strategy or product strategy, ideally in a SaaS environment
- Exceptional communication skills, oral and written
- Strong narrative making and content writing skills
- Strong problem-solving and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally across time zones, and in a team and/or matrix environment
- Ability to influence key stakeholders across regions
InMobi is the leading provider of content, monetization, and marketing technologies that fuel growth for industries around the world. Our end-to-end advertising software platform, connected content and commerce experiences activate audiences, drive real connections, and diversify revenue for businesses everywhere. With deep expertise and unique reach in mobile, InMobi is a trusted and transparent technology partner for marketers, content creators and businesses of all kinds.
Incorporated in Singapore, InMobi maintains a large presence in San Francisco and Bangalore and has operations in New York, Chicago, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Delhi, Mumbai, Beijing, Shanghai, Jakarta, Manila, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Seoul, Tokyo, London and Dubai. To learn more, visit inmobi.com.
InMobi creates transformative mobile experiences and software platforms to positively impact people, businesses, and societies around the world.
We believe that our innovations at the intersection of artificial intelligence, commerce, and the creator economy will revolutionize the way consumers use their mobile devices. Our mission is to power our customers’ growth with innovative content and commerce experiences that help them activate their audiences and drive real connections. How do we do it?
- An End-to-End Content, Monetization, & Marketing Platform the fuels industry growth
- AI-Powered Audience Activation for the open content, media and marketing ecosystem
- New Content and Commerce experiences for a world of connected devices
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits:
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stocks
- Quality medical, vision, dental
- 401(k) match
- Flexible working hours
- Parent friendly health benefits and work environment
- Wellness stipend
- Healthy time off through a combination of PTO, sick days, and company-wide holidays
- $400 to set up your own home office to thrive in a post COVID world
- Post-covid hybrid work model for employees close to our offices in New York, San Francisco, Irvine, and Kansas City
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi is a place where everyone can grow. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we invite you to apply if this sounds like a role that would make you excited to work.
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
InMobi has implemented a mandatory COVID vaccination policy for all employees in the U.S. Employees who are unable to be vaccinated may request an exemption under certain circumstances.
Your application has been successfully submitted.