What is the job
Are you looking to join a dynamic, agile team with a growth mindset? If so, we’re looking to talk with you. As an Enterprise Solutions Account Manager you will be the mastermind behind the entire success of all your partners and will oversee a book of business with a total annual worth of 7 figures.
- You will work with major app developers, game developers, mobile agencies, and media agencies.
- Be the main point of contact to lead and maximize business opportunities and revenue targets.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key clients/advertising partners.
- You will own the success of high profile clients and are responsible for analyzing performance and strategizing improvements that will increase the success of the clients business goals.
- Build Quarterly Business Review Presentations and Competitive Insights to effectively educate and upsell clients.
- Understand the product inside and out to project manage all troubleshooting efforts and integrations with the Technical Team to ensure issues and integrations are communicated, resolved and completed in a timely manner.
- Think critically about how to best use data for driving business/product decisions.
- Support Sales Managers in closing new business including developing campaign strategies to meet client objectives.
- Develop product and market expertise in order to best advise clients regarding ad-buys, supply sources, attribution, bidding, ad-units and targeting.
- This team is agile, young and hungry. Therefore, being energetic and having a drive to be part of an innovative, fast-paced, & growth-focused environment is key to your success.
- There are many moving parts to juggle with internal and external stakeholders. You will need excellent organization, prioritization and communication skills (verbal, written communication, presentation and facilitation) to excel.
- The ability to multitask and prioritize your workload, as well as handle details accurately while keeping the big picture in mind will help you succeed.
- This team is constantly looking for new ways to grow partnerships with their clients. A strong analytical mindset with the ability to build strategies through collecting, organizing, dissecting, evaluating, and analyzing data using Microsoft Excel is a huge benefit.
- Self-motivated and a team player with a can-do attitude that is willing to go the extra mile will be able to lead their professional growth to new heights.
- Detail-oriented with an ability to see the bigger picture.
- We are collaborative and work cross functionally not only locally but globally. You will need to hone in on your verbal, written, presentation and facilitation skills in order to succeed with various stakeholders across the globe.
- One of the following; Previous experience in the online or mobile advertising industry, history of growing accounts and achieving revenue targets, or one or more years of experience in a customer facing role.
- Willingness to travel (client meetings, conferences)
- Bachelors degree
Your application has been successfully submitted.