Monetization Manager - D2C
WHO WE ARE:
Take-Two develops and publishes some of the world's biggest games. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program, The Outer Worlds, and will publish upcoming titles with Obsidian Entertainment, Panache Digital Games and more.
TAKE-TWO DIRECT TO CONSUMER:
The Direct to Consumer team is a (well-funded) startup within Take-Two. We have offices in San Francisco and Vancouver and have built a culture that enables remote work. We're building a commerce and distribution platform for our game labels, partnering directly with our studios to bring value company-wide. Our team is small and agile – we release to our users quickly, and constantly iterate to elevate our product’s quality. We seek regular feedback from our users and labels to make sure we are delivering at and above expectations. We believe in giving our studios the flexibility they need to create the world's greatest games, so we plan to offer a variety of interfaces using modern technology and standard methodologies. Our success is measured by our impact on gamers and developers, not presentations or promises!
THE ROLE DEFINED:
Take-Two was built to change the way people view the gaming industry and has become one of the most elite entertainment companies in the world. We build the games we would want to play ourselves. We develop and publish products through our labels Rockstar Games, 2K, Ghost Story, Private Division label and Social Point, a leading developer of mobile games.
As a Monetization Manager in our Direct-to-Consumer (D2C) department you will assist with the development, execution, management, and measurement of digital marketing programs and campaigns that drive customer awareness, traffic, sales and retention across D2C eCommerce touchpoints.
We are working on exciting, but complex projects that are on the cutting edge of technology. We need your skills to help continue our quest in becoming the most creative, innovative and efficient company in the interactive entertainment industry.
This position will have direct responsibility for digital marketing strategy, promotion planning and execution, campaign reporting, and business analysis, with a focus on driving increased revenue, conversion, and customer acquisition.
Join us in today's most dynamic segment in all of entertainment!
- Develop, propose, and execute a robust promotion plan in partnership with Take-Two Sales organization and labels to drive sales across D2C touch points.
- Collaborate with teams across the Take-Two and label organizations to activate key marketing channels (social, SEM, SEO, display, email, influencer, and affiliate marketing) to drive qualified traffic.
- Utilize analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to assess and optimize performance of sites, campaigns, and marketing channels.
- Effectively provide executive stakeholders with timely promotion and marketing campaign performance reports.
- Be influential in eliminating complexity and ambiguity in projects to ensure clarity and establish goals and expectations for engagement.
- Clearly present solutions and apply analytics experience to improve reporting capabilities and data accuracy.
- Partner with the Director of Marketing & Analytics to identify revenue-generating business opportunities.
- Develop utilize Web and Sales analytics data to analyze business performance and provide insights and recommendations for growth.
- Develop and propose innovative marketing programs and initiatives to grow the D2C business.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Strategic: You’re currently able to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, manage a complex enterprise applications portfolio, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Tactical: You currently have extensive experience in data analytics and use web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to assess and report site and channel performance.
- Communication: You're an excellent communicator and currently generate and give presentations that frequently include executives and find yourself simplifying complex issues to impact change in your current role.
- Detail Oriented: You currently manage multiple data sets to effectively provide reporting and insights. You follow through on projects and have developed and implemented a system that is KPI and data driven.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth. As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical, dental, vision, pension plan, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.