Senior UI/UX Game designer
Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 330 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by millions of fans all over the world. Join us and help us make this year the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
What will you do at Socialpoint?
- Go beyond UI asset production and integration and take ownership of information organisation, prioritisation and navigation flow in the game you work on
- Abstract a design’s goal, distilling the most important information the player needs to understand from it, to group and sequence it into simple flows
- Benchmark competition and extract key insights that apply to your game’s UI/UX
- Research and propose artistic styles for UI according to the project’s genre and audience to nail the best composition, colouring and rendering
- Produce prototypes for new features and flows and iterate on them fast based on collected feedback
- Be responsible for the UI production and implementation in-game and its asset management and optimisation
- Be ready to grow: we consider UI/UX part of the design team. While solid skills in UI implementation is the requirement for this position, we provide a growth environment so, in the long run, all UI/UX designers are able to design game features and develop UX Research.
What are we looking for?
- Solid experience working as UI/UX Designer.
- At least 2 full release cycles on mobile free-to-play games.
- Proficient user of Unity and Photoshop a requirement; mastery of Adobe XD, Protopie and/or After Effects or equivalent tools are strong bonuses
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Excellent communication and team-playing skills.
- Bonus: experienced leading UX Research
What's in it for you as a Socialpointer?
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we have employed a hybrid working from home/office system. So, what does this mean? All we ask is that you live within commuting distance of our office in Barcelona so you are able to come into the office for important meetings/events.
- You’ll get the newest & most powerful devices & equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account.
- An impressive 25 days annual leave, not including public holidays!
- Private medical insurance for you and your family, just in case!
- Relocation support to help you move to Barcelona (if you’re not already here)
- Choose from the latest IOS or Android device upon joining (phone or tablet)
- Monthly meal allowance
- Yearly parent pack
- Free Language Lessons.
- People development is key for us: an amazing training budget just for you & our internal mobility program offers real growth opportunities!
If you choose to work in the office some days, don’t worry - we have you covered. Check out some of our benefits tied to the office;
- Want to stay in shape? We have state of the art gym facilities so you can level up your fitness game.
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues.
- Book an appointment with our onsite physiotherapist.
- Drop by our onsite hairdressers for a trim (and forget your wallet).
The list just goes on & on... so get your game on & apply now!
Do you want to level up? Press start.
Please make sure you share your motivation by answering a few questions while applying (we are grateful for these extra 3 minutes!) and forget about sending us your cover letter, if you want.
A cv tailored to our role will be greatly appreciated. Our recruitment team is here to make your experience as smooth as possible.
Socialpoint is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You’re welcome on the team no matter where you’re from, who you like, what you look like, or if you prefer Xbox over Playstation. It’s a trick question – mobile wins every time! We hire based on your qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities. Our games are for everyone, and so is our workplace.
Your application has been successfully submitted.