Senior Gameplay Engineer
San Diego, CA, USA
ZeniMax Online Studios @ Hunt Valley, MD, US | Austin, TX, US | San Diego, CA, US
ZeniMax Online Studios is looking for a Senior Gameplay Engineer to develop game systems in our new engine for the studio’s next AAA project.
- Architect and implement new game systems
- Refine systems throughout the development cycle of the project
- Collaborate with designers, artists, and other engineers for feature development
- Code to clearly defined performance and memory usage specs
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Robust programming skills/experience in C++
- Solid architecture, system design, and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and energetic team player with a strong work ethic and cooperative attitude
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
- Excellent 3D math skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to write clear, maintainable, portable code
- Strong debugging skills
- Experience developing for multiple platforms (Windows, PS4, Xbox One)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with network game client/server architecture
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
Your application has been successfully submitted.