Enterprise Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What is #LifeatAF? How can we crystalize its DNA into one eye-catching sentence for you? Our culture is defined by our people! Everyone is an approachable professional, tenacious and versatile, a challenging team member, and a respected and valued mentor.
AppsFlyer is looking for a senior hunter with a proven track record of selling MarTech and SaaS technologies to large enterprises. The Strategic Account Executive position is an experienced, quota carrying sales role focusing on our largest strategic accounts. In this role, you will own the account strategy and execution. This role will work functionally with Solutions Architects, Customer Success Managers, Partners Development to engage and close our top prospects.
What You'll Do:
- Plan, prospect, and own sales execution with top tier accounts within your territory
- Passion for understanding our technology "under the hood" and ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences; technical and non-technical
- Own sales execution with top tier advertisers
- Manage & forecast your pipeline accurately through SalesForce
- Consistently achieve quota targets
- Thrive in an environment of tough competition
What You Have:
- 5 - 8+ years of relevant selling experience
- Comfortable in a hunter role and highly organized
- Strong understanding of digital and mobile marketing ecosystem including agency landscape
- Experience in negotiating multi year $500k+ contracts
- Desire to understand our technology from end to end
- Strong business acumen and professionalism
- Strong story-telling and presentation skills
- Having senior relationships in Fortune 500 companies that are heavily invested in app marketing is a plus
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer team member!
As a global company operating in 16 countries across 5 continents, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.
Your application has been successfully submitted.