Product Strategy Manager
AppsFlyer is looking for a Product Strategy Manager that will part of the product strategy team in one of the fastest-growing companies in Israel. This position will drive product strategy, including innovation and research of new products, and competitive analysis to make sure AppsFlyer position as a global leader.
The role will include comprehensive product and market analysis that results in outside-of-the-box recommendations while collaborating with the product development team. Key requirements include conducting market research, preparing detailed reports to all stakeholders, synthesize complex data into actionable goals, provide productive ideas, monitor product performance across markets and make sure products meet or exceed sales and performance projections.
What you will do:
- Support the development of business strategy by performing research and analysis underpinning market selection, competitive and trend analysis, and strategic market response including vision and initiatives.
- Act as product subject matter expert providing internal stakeholders with the advice, documentation, tools, and training necessary to increase sales and customer retention and advocacy.
- Provide supporting data for prioritizing new features and initiatives
- Own product usage and performance analytics within the product management team
What you have:
- B.Sc. in computer science/industrial engineering
- 2-4 years of experience working with ad networks (e.g. Facebook, Snap, IronSource, Mobpub, etc.), attribution providers (e.g. AppsFlyer), and customer engagement tools (e.g. Braze, Segment, Kenshoo, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in strategic modeling/frameworks from design to full execution, based on known strategic practices
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and being able to connect the dots between engineering, product, marketing, and sales to C-level management
- Experience in user acquisition.
- Native English
What We Offer:
- Employee stock options
- Competitive compensation package
- Investment in your personal growth offering training for skills incl. negotiation, presentation, LinkedIn learning
- Health initiatives spanning from weekly team lunches, local fruit/veg/snack basket & drinks and many other team fitness activities and sports events
- Leading private medical and dental insurance
- Comfortable work set up - standing desk, laptop, phone, financial contribution towards your WFH setup
- Flexible working hours and great location
- Taking part in important social responsibility initiatives via AppsFlyer Cares
- Team fun activities and in general an awesome, international team!
As a global company operating in 18 countries across 5 continents, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.
Your application has been successfully submitted.