Head of International Development, Europe
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Head of International Development, Europe
Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
For three years running, we have been honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
As Head of Europe you will be a key driver in helping our marketing, product and engineering teams shape and grow the future of Roblox internationally. You’ll partner with marketers, data scientists, product managers, engineers and leaders across the company to grow Roblox’s user base and drive engagement and revenue in these markets.
- Experience defining go to market strategy and partnering on execution
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated experience working with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams including senior executives to push initiatives and an understanding of systematic decision-making
- Strategic thinker who possesses strong business judgment and the ability to identify and evaluate risk and opportunity at the consumer, development and regulatory levels
- Well organized with the ability to balance multiple concurrent priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset – proactive, persistent, collaborative, and excited to tackle a wide range of projects
- Persuasive communication skills (written and verbal), including the ability to give interviews on a broad range of topics (company, crisis management, compliance) to external audiences
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements
- Broad high-tech industry knowledge with familiarity with user-generated platforms
- 15+ years of combined Product and Business Development experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English and German or French with a native understanding of a local market
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, or related discipline, MBA preferred.
- Travel up to 50%
- Build strong working relationships with leaders across Roblox teams (e.g. product, engineering, marketing, business development, communications)
- Partner with the heads of Engineering and Product to create a go-to market roadmap for new geos
- Partner with cross-functional teams to execute global initiatives for existing geos
- Partner with Legal, Public Policy, Communications, Safety and Digital Civility to identify, communicate to align product roadmap with international regulatory requirements and address changes in regulation
- Partner with Data Science and Business Operations teams to identify and allocate resources and investments in growth markets
- Coordinate and program manage international initiatives across marketing, communications, trust & safety, user acquisition, social media/influencers and other cross-functional teams
- Identify new business opportunities to continue to drive growth and revenue for Roblox platform.
- Evaluate and pursue new partnerships and strategic alliances with the expected outcome of driving consumer and revenue growth
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- A super-cool Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- Rockstar status with our community
Your application has been successfully submitted.