This job is no longer accepting applications.
CrazyLabs, a leading mobile game publisher with over 3.52B global downloads, is looking for an experienced Data Scientist/statistician to work on multiple projects, take charge of Statistics modeling and Machine learning initiatives and influence the company growth.
If you live and breathe data and would like to be part of an exciting, dynamic environment, we want to hear from you!
- Work on data science projects such as segmentation, recommendation, and prediction
- Help shape the company’s products by analyzing pain points and coming up with solutions
- Work in an agile environment with a fast decision process
- Collaborate with other teams involved in mobile & back-end development, data engineering, mobile games, product, and marketing
- Drives measurable engagement and revenue impact through analysis and statistical models
- Effectively manages own time and business stakeholder expectations
- 2+ years of quantitative analytics & data science experience
- 2+ years of intensive use of R/ Python and SQL
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Regression, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- BSc. in a quantitative field
- A proven track record of leveraging massive amounts of data to drive product innovation
- Be result-oriented and focused on the value created by your development
- Skilled at deriving narrative from data and communicate the results in business-relevant terms
- Excellent communication skills in both Hebrew and English
Bonus points for
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or GCP
- Experience working in a gaming or Advertising company
- MSc. in a quantitative field
Your application has been successfully submitted.