Senior Ad Monetization Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
CrazyLabs as a top 3 mobile games publisher with over 3.5 Billion downloads to date, a worldwide leader in hyper-casual games development, distribution, and innovation is looking for a Senior Ad Monetization Manager.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage a multi-million dollar budget!
- Become a leading subject matter expert in mobile in-app ad monetization
- Monitor and Optimize Ad Revenue, eCPM, Impressions and Fill rates among live Ad network partners through:
- Run A/B tests to optimize ad network-based monetization efforts
- Negotiate deals to constantly optimize Ad revenue generated through ad network partners
- Other day-to-day yield optimization techniques across all monetization partners
- Manage existing and create new business relationships with ad network partners, from on-boarding to post-integration.
- Benchmark/Evaluate Ad networks to be used based on monetization potential, integration constraints.
- Work closely with various internal stakeholders (Data Analysts, Product teams, etc.)
- Consistently play our games and competitor games to discover new ad revenue growth opportunities
- 4+ years in ad revenue optimization/ad network relationship management for a media/gaming company
- Experience managing, growing and optimizing the monetization process
- Strong communication skills
- Proven account management and negotiation skills
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics
- Passion for results, a consistent track record of exceeding targets
- Proactive in understanding the technical flows
What we offer
- Join a supportive and creative team of professionals
- Make an impact - shape our next hit mobile game, reaching millions of end-users!
- Personal growth - we encourage continuous learning and experimentation within our international teams
- Fun and Flexible work environment in the heart of Berlin, team events, and more
- Competitive compensation (we also offer visa/relocation support)
Your application has been successfully submitted.