User Acquisition Manager
CrazyLabs is a top 3 mobile games publisher with over 3.5 Billion downloads to date, a worldwide leader in hyper-casual games development, distribution and innovation.
We're looking for a User Acquisition Manager to hands-on manage user acquisition campaigns and to work closely with the creative, analytics and publishing teams.
- Own a portfolio of live games and be responsible to achieve its ROAS & spend goals.
- Hands-on management of paid marketing efforts in order to outperform the monthly goals.
- Work closely with the studios to define advertising plans, performance metrics, and budgets.
- Work closely with the creative team to co-direct and optimize creative strategy.
- Communicate plans, status and challenges to meeting objectives to top management and stakeholders.
- Improve and share your knowledge in the marketing team and help others grow their skills.
- Build relationships and manage strategic marketing conversations with marketing platform partners.
- 2+ years as a UA manager in a gaming company or in an SDK network
- A creative mindset
- Strong business level English
- Proficiency in Excel
- A proactive approach to pressing issues and challenges
- BA Degree
- Experience in Hyper Casual - a big plus
What we offer
- Join a supportive and creative team of professionals
- Make an impact - shape our next hit mobile game, reaching millions of end-users!
- Personal growth - we encourage continuous learning and experimentation within our international teams
- Fun and Flexible work environment in the heart of Berlin, team events, and more
- Competitive compensation (we also offer visa/relocation support)
Your application has been successfully submitted.