Customer Support Policy Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Machine Zone (An AppLovin Company) is a global leader in mobile gaming, with a track record of delivering some of the world’s most successful mobile games including Game of War, Mobile Strike and Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire. We combine the power of technology and creative vision to create experiences that connect people from all corners of the globe. Machine Zone was acquired by AppLovin in May 2020.
AppLovin is a Certified Great Place to Work, one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
What you'll be doing:
- You are able to come up with creative ways to track down the information needed
- Organizing vast amounts of information into an easily "digestible" format
- Handle and resolve escalations
- Work with appropriate teams regarding customer refunds and payment disputes
- Communicating with our Legal team, as needed
Your background and who you are:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Customer Support position
- You have a passion for investigating
- You have exceptional written, and verbal, communication skills and are able to convey information in a clear and concise manner
- You are able to use critical thinking and good judgement to take action or know when to get other departments involved
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Able to tackle multiple tasks at once and remain calm under pressure
- Exceptional organizational skills, detail-oriented problem solving approach, and adaptability to change
- Escalation, subject matter expert, or leadership experience
- Mobile gaming experience
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.