QA Tester - Temp Full Time - 12 Month
Needham, Massachusetts, USA
Job ID: 5154011002
LET'S MAKE GAMES BETTER TOGETHER.
SSG is seeking a QA Tester to join the Dungeons and Dragons Online and Lord of the Rings Online Quality Assurance teams. The QA tester will be responsible for performing tasks assigned by the manager as well as testing new features and supporting game patches and releases.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of the systems and contents of our games
- Performing ad-hoc and regression testing
- Writing reports, including steps to reproduce, for bugs encountered
- Providing qualitative feedback about new features prior to release
- Assisting in build approvals by completing build verification tests and whiteglove tests
- Enabling/Disabling event flags on live servers
- Investigating and documenting bugs reported by players
- Work closely with developers
- Strong working knowledge of the MMO genre
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Highly motivated and self-directed, with a drive to perform well and take initiative on tasks
- Strong teamwork
- Prior experience playing Lord of the Rings Online, a must
- Prior experience playing Dungeons and Dragons Online, a plus
- Familiarity with tabletop Dungeons and Dragons a plus
- Previous experience as a software Quality Assurance tester a plus
Standing Stone Games is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to Diversity in the Workplace.
Your application has been successfully submitted.