Director/Head of Global Revenue Operations
This job is no longer accepting applications.
You will be part of the Strategy and Operations unit, CEO’s office for InMobi Marketing Cloud and lead the Global Revenue Operations charter. This unit is the connective tissue between the global commercial function & all other functions within the organization (Finance, Marketing, Product, Technology & HR).
In this role:
- You will enable key strategic decision-making through analytical rigor & strong operational/financial controls while driving actionable revenue strategy.
- You will have ownership over process management, sales related systems & tools and performance measurement.
- You will drive impact across the organization; contribute to transformation and effectiveness of teams, and drive business growth in partnership with global product & commercial leaders.
This role will involve people management of a multi-faceted operations team, that is currently located in Bangalore, India (InMobi’s HQ). We all carry flexible hours in order to sync up across time zones.
This role will report into the Chief of Staff, CEO's office.
What are we looking for?
- An experienced professional. You bring 8-10+ years of relevant experience of business strategy and revenue operations roles in media sales, advertising, hi-tech, or e-commerce industries.
- A strategic thinker. You lean on your keen strategic and commercial instincts to drive a company’s growth strategy. Your track record in revenue operations and business strategy demonstrates this.
- Analytical. You appreciate a good spreadsheet and are comfortable with big data sets. Meticulous in your metrics. You have a track record of driving insights, business intelligence, and business growth.
- A pragmatic problem solver. You have an innate ability to digest complex problems, make recommendations, and develop solutions and actions. You are not afraid to challenge the status quo and influence change across the company.
- Collaborative by nature. You’re a strong team player, and can work effectively with others across time zones and in a global set up.
- Fast paced, self-motivated and results-oriented. We are as well!
If your experience doesn’t align on all of the above, we hope you will apply anyway! Talent comes in many forms, and we are open to seeing what YOU will bring to the team.
What will you be doing?
Business planning, insights and performance measurement: Produce actionable analytics and insights that enable leadership to drive strategic decisions
- Partner with leaders and their teams to enable their GTM strategy - while establishing insights into performance, market opportunities and managing cross functional planning
- Drive business planning through revenue analytics and insights - Revenue forecasting and performance, sales pipeline efficacy, resource productivity and capacity measures, P&L / margin trending
- Liase with Marketing, Product and Finance function leaders to provide input into Revenue planning with intelligence and robust cross functional insights
- Set up incentive plans, goal structures and methodologies in line with business direction, that drive appropriate behaviors and drives sales strategy
Operational execution and optimization: Manage processes, systems and tools to maximize effectiveness, reliability, and efficiency in the organization
- Own and optimize key Revenue organization processes across the sales value chain; Pre-sale (Target setting, incentive planning, activity management, legal management, account planning), Sales (Pipeline management, resourcing and assignments) and Post-sale (Account strategy, forecasting)
- Collaborate with performance pillars to implement systems and behavioral changes that enable and improve accuracy of reporting capabilities, interdepartmental workflows and data management
- Own oversight of operations and administration of key processes and systems in relation to the revenue units
Sales readiness and effectiveness: Create a culture of feedback & practice by building programs & partnerships that drive sales strategy and role mastery, ultimately impacting revenue contribution
- Build and implement sales enablement/ training upskilling programs: selling skills, value selling, technical skills etc. to enhance organizational effectiveness
- Refine sales roles and responsibilities, success metrics and KPIs in line with the growth strategy
- Act as a SME for Sales strategy, sales processes and industry best practices
Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stocks
- Quality medical, vision, dental
- Flexible working hours
- Lunches provided
- Gym stipend
- Healthy time off through a combination of PTO, sick days, and company-wide holidays
- A friendly, supportive working family to call your team
Your application has been successfully submitted.