This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who are we and what do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What is the role?
Growth Marketing Platforms at InMobi is the unit responsible for driving performance and user acquisition outcomes for advertisers through our partnerships with OEMs, third party ad networks, affiliates and specific channels like Apple Search, Bytedance, Taboola, Google ads and similar media properties.
You will be joining the Growth Marketing Platforms in the Social team as an Account Strategist. This Social team manages the Agency arm of InMobi - executing campaigns across various Media networks like Google Ads, Apple Search ads, Bytedance, Taboola etc. As an Account Strategist, you are expected to solve for the Client’s marketing requirements across these various platforms, with heavy focus on the planning and strategy part.
The candidate is required to come up with media plans, business proposals and periodic insights/audits on campaign performances to existing and potential clients as well as liaison with internal stakeholders and sales teams to plan for the current and future growth of the business.
The ideal candidate is an analytical thinker who can blend business insights with quantitative and qualitative data to develop strategic recommendations. You will have excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to influence and drive initiatives across cross-functional teams.
What will you do?
- Complete ownership of client strategy – right from Media planning/ custom proposals to Media orchestration and Campaign insights delivery and Upsell.
- Orchestrate the Campaign execution to ensure that the campaigns are meeting the client expectations and at the same time maintain margin focus for the business.
- In depth Performance Audits and QBR sessions with Clients and channel stakeholders.
- Understand the InMobi Suite of services and upsell to clients to solve for their Digital marketing problems by Bundling our solutions.
- Leverage and build on existing channel relationships (with Google ads, Tiktok, ASA etc) to extract better offerings to our clients as well as enhance our partnership and services.
- Understand the market space and build a business pipeline to nurture current portfolio of clients as well as add new clients to the mix.
- Coordinate with all teams (product, sales, client services, marketing) in providing solutions and ensure go-to-market plans are executed in support of overall business goals
What are we looking for?
- B.Tech/ B Com (H)/ BBA degree. MBA preferred.
- 4+ years of overall experience in Client Servicing and Media planning.
- Must have experience managing Digital campaigns on Social (Google ads/Facebook) for clients with both Performance and Branding objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and good Analytical thinker capable of leading Client conversations, delivery of presentations, and managing meetings to diverse audiences, etc.
- Demonstrated success in driving and completing multiple projects simultaneously and setting priorities, in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Proven track record of leading and delivering results through cross-functional teams, in a highly matrixed environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.