Business Development Manager- Japan
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Business Development Manager for Publisher/Japan (Based in Tokyo)
InMobi is the most powerful mobile advertising platform. We have redefined advertising in a world of multiple screens and devices. We enable businesses and consumers to make smarter every day decisions. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides advertisers, publishers and app developers with a global solution for advertising. Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements and content. We display 8 billion ads on a daily basis, which is more than the overall population of the globe!
Position Description/Team Overview:
As the Business Development Manager for Publisher/Japan, you will be responsible for identifying, closing and maintaining relationships with key app developers & publishers in Japan. You will build a network of Publisher/developer relationships in the region to structure and close high impact partnerships that contribute advertising inventory to our network. You will work collaboratively with the Demand and Supply (Partner Management) teams to ensure that your Japanese portfolio scales and achieves its revenue targets. The position entails competency in sales and account management, and knowledge of advertising products and yield management. The role will report to Country Head, Japan.
Who you are:
You’re a hunter who loves closing deals. You are passionate about mobile apps and creating long-lasting partnerships with publishers/app developers.
What you'll do:
- Initiate, structure and negotiate high impact partnerships with app developers across the region.
- Build, prioritize, manage and communicate an active pipeline of partners.
- Create and grow revenue through your own book of business.
- Collaborate with internal teams to launch new publisher-focused products with your partners.
- Collate and interpret partner feedback to facilitate improved products.
- Work with the Sales Team to ensure inventory is aligned with specific advertiser requirements.
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years of Business Development experience within the Advertising Technology space
- Desire to work directly with publishers across content verticals
- Experience selling SDK and RTB solutions in a mobile environment
- Hunter mentality; able to drive toward revenue goals
- Native level Japanese and writing/reading level English
Your application has been successfully submitted.