Intern - Public Relations
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group primarily houses two different businesses including InMobi which is the largest independent mobile advertising network in the world, and Glance, also the world’s largest lock-screen based content delivery platform. With offices in five continents, InMobi group is poised to become a technology powerhouse globally with equal focus on consumer as well as business-to-business (B2B) technology. InMobi which works with advertisers, publishers, and developers provides them the ability to reach 1.64 billion devices across 165 countries, through more than 200 billion mobile ad impressions on monthly basis. Glance which pioneered the use of ‘lock screens’ in Android devices to delivered personalised locally relevant content to users, today is the largest in its space with over 115 million users. InMobi group has over 17 offices including Bengaluru, London, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Singapore, Tokyo, and Dubai. For more information, please visit http://inmobi.com
What is the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians and Glanciers are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
Why Join Us?
You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology, working with some of the best minds in the world. We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation, and results-oriented thinking. InMobi’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates!
About the Role and Opportunity:
We are seeking application from young and enthusiastic candidate to join our marketing department as an Intern – Public Relations. The ideal candidate would be required to work closely with the Head of Public Relations in driving various PR and media campaigns at the group level. Candidates with a flair for writing and degree in marketing, PR or journalism & mass communication are preferred.
- Create and maintain PR calendar
- Coordinate with the internal and external teams in information gathering, campaign management
- Drafting of press releases and briefing documents for key leaders
- Writing content for PR engagements, and various group digital assets like websites
- Collaborate with the PR agencies in executing campaigns
- Documenting and measuring the outcome of various PR campaigns and media drive
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and management skills
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within the time frames
- Organized, dependable and detail-oriented team player
- Dynamic, efficient and quick Learner
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- Mobile Advertising, social media & consumer internet
- Marketing and Communications, PR, Media Relations
Your application has been successfully submitted.