Senior Sales Manager- Programmatic
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do, will be critical for optimizing tech operations alongside working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups.
Manager, Agency Programmatic Partnerships
As a key member of the InMobi India team, you will be responsible for building revenue and relationships across Programmatic channels with our targeted Agency and ATD (trading desk) partners. While managing your book of business, Sales Managers will work collaboratively with a variety of internal stakeholders (Sales, Product, Business Development, Technical Operations, Business Analysts, & Creative Services) to ensure aggressive revenue growth.
We are looking for a solution oriented inidvidual who can understand complex problems and importantly have experience in identifying different ways to go about solving for them. You should ideally have worked in cross functional roles and have the ability to develop close strategic relationships with clients, by clearly articulating data and insights.
And you would operate with a high degree of autonomy and be expected to effectively manage/ be accountable for your sales pipeline with the ultimate goal of driving revenue. The role would be expected to participate inevenue reporting as well as quarterly/ annual planning exercises for the portfolio of accounts assigned.
The role will be based in Mumbai or Delhi, reporting to the Head of Agency Partnerships .
- Consistently achieve/ over-achieve revenue targets from core Programmatic accounts.
- Build multi-stakeholder relationships with existing and new accounts
- Collaborate with teams to respond to PMP briefs.
- Work with data team in generating insights and analytics for advertisers
- Effectively drive the implementation of concepts and client briefs with internal teams.
- Orchestrate the cross-functional support required to ensure that ad campaigns match up to client needs.
- Creation and management of a pipeline of sales opportunities
What do we require from you
3-7 years of experience in digital advertising in a role where there were individual sales targets and accountability for achieving them from programmatic background
BA/ BS degree or equivalent practical experience
Functional Area: Sales/ Business Development
Ideal candidates must possess
- Exceptional analytical skills, high level of comfort with data and a creative approach to problem solving, with the ability to distill key business insights from data
- Strong Sales Experience & proven versatility in problem solving with extensive contacts across the industry in Agencies/ ATD, Ad-Tech &/ or Advertisers
- Excellent communication & analytical mindset with a strong understanding of the digital ad marketplace
- Prior client facing experience while owning revenue management for a product/ business line/ account/ geography
- Ability to work across different global cultures and in a matrix style environment.
- Intermediate/ Advanced knowledge of MS Excel skills/ PowerPoint
Nice to have:
- Basic to medium proficiency in the ad-tech ecosystem of ad exchanges/ networks, DSPs, 1st and 3rd party audience targeting and technology, online measurement, ad-operations , delivery and measurement platforms.
Why Join Us?
You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology. We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation and results-oriented thinking. InMobi’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates!
Your application has been successfully submitted.