Sr. Business Development Manager - Performance
This job is no longer accepting applications.
COVID-19 Notice: We have revised our recruitment process in order to support candidate and employee safety. Accordingly, our recruitment and onboarding processes go on remotely until further notice.
AdColony is on a mission to make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers. We’re building a company that cares deeply about the way users encounter and interacts with ads to help them find new apps that they’ll enjoy and to connect with brands they value. That is reflected in our company values of transparency, empowerment, one team, and doing the right thing, and we’re looking for more like-minded people to help us iterate, solve problems, and invent.
AdColony is looking for a Sr. Business Development Manager to be a part of the User Acquisition Performance Demand team in our Warsaw office. The individual will be responsible for managing and growing mobile advertising agreements with leading mobile gaming companies.
- Own and grow our existing Performance Demand partnerships by identifying new opportunities, responding to requests and coming up with impressive solutions to onboard new clients
- Gain an in-depth understanding of advertiser’s business model and KPIs of advertiser’s initiatives in order to pitch strategies for creating incremental value for partners
- Closely monitor market and industry innovations to proactively develop new opportunities
- Track and analyze metrics and proactively take steps to improve UA efforts by collaborating with Growth managers
- Work closely with the Business Development team as well as Performance Growth teams, Marketing and Legal teams to ensure addressing clients’ needs and help them for their businesses
- Turn data into information, information into insights, insights into business decision
- Interact cross-functionally with Product and Tech Support teams to ensure smooth Data integrations and account configuration
- 3+ years of Sales or Business Development experience
- A solid client, ad network and/or exchange-side experience with demonstrated expertise in user acquisition, monetization, business development, client management, communications, strategy & marketing within the mobile or digital space
- Relationship management abilities within the mobile gaming industry
- Organization, attention to detail, and self-motivation with a deep interest and proven success in hunting for, developing and closing new business
- Consistent record of achievement in goals and being revenue driven
- Skill in crafting sales pitches and presenting tailor made strategies to potential clients
- Experience with SDK-based advertising
- Experience in sales/business development for a mobile or online advertising platform
- Understanding of both the strategic and tactical implications for mobile video advertising
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload and articulately speak to the benefits of mobile ad monetization and advertising, and respond to client questions with strategic, insightful and applicable answers
- Self-starter with a hunger for new business, Positive and I-can-do attitude, energetic with a sense of humor
- Cooperation with BD team with a strategic and tactical business development initiatives related to mobile publishers and mobile games
- Identify new prospects and develop new client relationships within the media publisher and game developers’ community
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment and driving actionable next steps
- Knowledge on SalesForce, Jira, Tableau and familiarity with data tracking platforms and dashboards
Your application has been successfully submitted.