Junior Business Analyst
Bethesda Softworks is a worldwide publisher of global renown. With an enviable roster of the most ambitious, lauded and beloved series, the company straddles genres and boasts open-world classics, post-apocalyptic epics, ongoing online sagas and stunning action titles within its portfolio. Part of the ZeniMax Media Inc. family of companies, Bethesda Softworks titles include instantly recognisable blockbusters such as The Elder Scrolls®, DOOM®, QUAKE®, Fallout®, Wolfenstein®, Dishonored®, DeathLoop®, Ghostwire: Tokyo, Prey® and RAGE®. Our Central London office is a professional and relaxed working atmosphere. We offer a competitive benefits package, inclusive of private medical insurance and 25 paid vacation days per year.
As a junior analyst, you will be required to work with the internal Finance Planning team and other support functions
including Sales & Marketing plus senior stakeholders whose decisions drive the performance of the business.
You will provide support during the annual business plan process, assist with weekly and monthly reporting requirements which provide insight into business trends and maintenance of the financial reporting suite.
The successful applicants’ primary focus will be across multiple GaaS titles and ZeniMax’s digital business for ZEL. The candidate will be required to:
- Support the preparation of weekly/monthly review packs for the Leadership Team
- Support the preparation of the rolling performance forecasts submitted to Corporate head office as well as the Annual Business Plan; helping to maximise the accuracy of forecasting as well as undertaking analysis and modelling of past and future performance which will include highlighting successes and failures
- Work with the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure timely delivery of the business objectives through the provision and interpretation of key commercial and financial information to a regular cadence of reporting
- Take a hands-on approach to data analysis, modelling and simulation of complex systems connected to new products and markets as well as internal processes and metrics. This includes the development of statistical/mathematical models as well as validation, maintenance and enhancement to provide timely financial recommendations to management for decision-making purposes
- Prepare/Analyse operational reporting which will involve the ad hoc running and creation of reports for analysis requests from internal business customers
- 1-2 years of analytical experience, preferably within the entertainment industry
- Advanced Excel skills, with a working knowledge of PowerBI and other Office365 applications
- Self-motivated and confident with high attention to detail
- Ability to work on several tasks at once while meeting sensitive deadlines
- Team player and be willing to work independently with minimal supervision
Applicant Privacy Notice
Your application has been successfully submitted.