Head of Performance Advertising Sales, EMEA
At Digital Turbine, we want to make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — connecting Digital Turbine’s partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers with powerful ads and experiences that payoff, advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that fuel performance and captivate consumers, and help telecoms and OEMs to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization. In a rapidly changing industry, we are always looking to create better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers in the mobile ecosystem.
After AdColony’s acquisition by Digital Turbine in 2021, everyone who joins the DT community does so as a full Digital Turbine employee. Some career opportunities still may be listed under AdColony due to local available entity requirements, but don’t worry, we’re all one family at DT.
The Head of Performance Advertising Sales is part of the global revenue leadership team at Digital Turbine. This role is responsible for leading a sales team to build new and existing alliances with the largest advertisers based in the EMEA region. You will work directly with mobile app advertisers to help them leverage a broad set of growth solutions across the Digital Turbine performance platform. You will lead by example and coach the team on generating and closing business in addition to developing and maintaining the best industry relationships. Passion for the mobile industry, a deep network of relationships and being creative to show how global mobile apps can grow using DT’s platform will be key pillars for the successful candidate.
- Lead, coach and develop a seasoned team of sales professionals in the EMEA region.
- Drive sales reporting cadence and weekly/monthly processes using all sales tools at your disposal to generate high monthly and quarterly growth.
- Show consistent and accurate forecasting skills when regularly presenting EMEA new revenue opportunities to C-Level leadership.
- Work cross functionally to build advertiser interest for new DT Growth solutions that launch on the Digital Turbine platform.
- Advance our ability to conduct long term deals and partnerships by strategically selling Digital Turbine as a foundational marketing channel like social or search advertising.
- Use sales skills to influence marketing decisions at senior levels.
- Ensure your team has complete mastery of Digital Turbine’s pitch, products and the wider app advertising industry at large.
- Multi-disciplined sales leader with strong track record of closing deals directly with advertisers and influencing large accounts through to close.
- Expert knowledge of the mobile ecosystem including mobile applications, mobile gaming, advertising and measurement.
- Motivational leader who can demonstrate influencing skills at all levels of large matrixed organizations.
- At least ten years sales experience with a minimum of four years in sales leadership roles.
- Highly motivated and self-start attitude, with comfort working in a very fast paced environment.
- Experienced as a team leader with excellent feedback as a manager from prior teammates.
- BA/BS University degree required with strong academic record.
- Demonstrated work experience at a high growth, multi-product company.
- Proficiency in one or more European languages besides English.
Reasons to Work for Digital Turbine:
- Rapid growth – We’re growing quickly which gives our employees exciting opportunities to take on new challenges and have a significant impact on the company’s future.
- Laid back work environment – Employees enjoy coming to work in jeans, working in an open environment, and lounging on couches with their laptop.
- Stock options – All employees are expected to make an impact, so everyone is granted stock options when they join the company.
- Free food & drinks – Our kitchens are stocked with snacks and drinks to help get you through each day.
- An exciting, evolving industry – The mobile app business is booming and changing every day, which means that we are always adapting to stay ahead of the curve.
- Beer Fridays – Every Friday afternoon, the company breaks away from work to come together and unwind after a busy week.
- Healthy work/life balance. We work hard but respect our employee’s life outside of the office and general well-being. We offer an unlimited vacation policy!
- Opportunity to work with the industry’s top talent – Many of our employees have over a decade’s worth of experience in the mobile app space. We are a company of ‘A’ players and only look for the best people to join our team.
- Everyone has a voice and can make their mark – Every employee has the opportunity to implement new processes, design new programs, and be creative within their unique role.
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Its end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting Digital Turbine’s partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives!
Your application has been successfully submitted.