VP Product - Platform, InMobi Exchange
The InMobi Story
We like big challenges. Building a new company in 2007 was no ordinary task. As the recession hit, the iPhone was born and launched a revolution. Mobile advertising wasn’t yet a thing, other than SMS, and venture capital funding was hard to come by for four guys in India.
Yet with passion, foresight, and conviction – InMobi charted its own course, helping to transform the way consumers engage with their phones and create today's booming app economy wherein consumers now spend 4.2 hours per day.
After fourteen years of innovation, our end-to-end advertising software platform, connected content and commerce experiences have formed a powerful engine for growth that activates audiences, drives real connections, and diversifies revenue for companies around the world.
Our global organization of InMobians are excited to continue discovering and developing impactful technologies that will continue to transform people, businesses, and society.
Title: VP Product - Platform, InMobi Exchange
Location: New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, London, India
This is an exciting new role that will sit on the leadership team of InMobi Exchange and own the product mandate of our entire platform. InMobi Exchange is a sustained growth phase, despite being the largest in-app programmatic marketplace, and is looking for a seasoned and skilled leader to solve the toughest problems in the ad tech ecosystem. You will be responsible for the roadmap that runs in a cycle of 3-year strategy, 1-year planning, and quarterly execution. You will help keep the tech stack updated with a continued focus on operating hygiene and tooling. You will develop a product strategy around technical capability, customer insights, market analysis, competitive analysis, legal and policy regulations while solving it all in an ID less world. You will report to the GM of Exchange within a broader organization consisting of product marketing and partner management functions.
- 12-15 years of experience leading global teams in tech, with significant exposure to mobile and programmatic ad tech ecosystem (buy and sell-side)
- BA/BS degree in a relevant discipline, or equivalent experience. An MBA degree is definitely a plus
- Strong problem-solving and conceptual thinking skills
- MUST have prior AdTech experience around developing, managing, and communicating products
- MUST have the drive to rapidly adapt to an ever-changing ecosystem
- Global team leadership experience. A keen ability to unite diverse perspectives to work toward a shared vision
- A problem solver, with a proven record of accomplishment of solving complex technical problems as part of a comprehensive forward looking product roadmap
- A deep appreciation and understanding of the intersection of Authentication, Identity, Security and Trust.
InMobi is the leading provider of content, monetization, and marketing technologies that fuel growth for industries around the world. Our end-to-end advertising software platform, connected content and commerce experiences activate audiences, drive real connections, and diversify revenue for businesses everywhere. With deep expertise and unique reach in mobile, InMobi is a trusted and transparent technology partner for marketers, content creators and businesses of all kinds.
Incorporated in Singapore, InMobi maintains a large presence in San Francisco and Bangalore and has operations in New York, Chicago, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Delhi, Mumbai, Beijing, Shanghai, Jakarta, Manila, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Seoul, Tokyo, London and Dubai. To learn more, visit inmobi.com.
InMobi creates transformative mobile experiences and software platforms to positively impact people, businesses, and societies around the world.
We believe that our innovations at the intersection of artificial intelligence, commerce, and the creator economy will revolutionize the way consumers use their mobile devices. Our mission is to power our customers’ growth with innovative content and commerce experiences that help them activate their audiences and drive real connections. How do we do it?
- An End-to-End Content, Monetization, & Marketing Platform the fuels industry growth
- AI-Powered Audience Activation for the open content, media and marketing ecosystem
- New Content and Commerce experiences for a world of connected devices
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits:
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stocks
- Quality medical, vision, dental
- 401(k) match
- Flexible working hours
- Parent friendly health benefits and work environment
- Wellness stipend
- Healthy time off through a combination of PTO, sick days, and company-wide holidays
- $400 to set up your own home office to thrive in a post COVID world
- Post-covid hybrid work model for employees close to our offices in New York, San Francisco, Irvine, and Kansas City
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi is a place where everyone can grow. Howsoever you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we invite you to apply if this sounds like a role that would make you excited to work.
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
InMobi has implemented a mandatory COVID vaccination policy for all employees in the U.S. Employees who are unable to be vaccinated may request an exemption under certain circumstances.
Your application has been successfully submitted.