Sr. Director, FP&A
BE THE STRATEGY BEHIND THE GAME.
We are looking for a Sr. Director to join our Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis team. This role will require cross-functional coordination across several groups, including finance, marketing, product, engineering, data analytics, legal, compliance and business intelligence.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS SR. DIRECTOR, FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS TEAM:
- Create strong business partnerships with functional leaders to support the business across the three B2C products (Daily Fantasy, Sportsbook, and iGaming) as well as our other smaller product lines.
- Own and optimize a rolling 12-month monthly forecasting process for all corporate functions.
- Engage across departments to stay up to date on latest vendors, product developments and initiatives to make forecasts as accurate as possible. Monitor forecasts and benchmark performance; identify sources of deviation and ensure action is taken based on new information.
- Work with senior leaders to identify their functional goals and support the development of their annual Operating Plan as well as their multi-year plan. Serve as a strategic advisor and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Support the talent acquisition and real estate teams to plan for headcount across a global footprint.
- Support Accounting with month-end reconciliation of accruals.
- Create accountability for the business by establishing clear KPIs and performance metrics by which we measure our company success.
- Understand current business and industry trends to ensure DraftKings maintains a competitive advantage.
- Serve as lead finance representative to help model, structure, execute, and track key strategic initiatives for all the corporate functions.
- Manage and develop a team of highly competent and talented finance professionals
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- A minimum of 9 years of experience in FP&A is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or quantitative field is required; an MBA is preferred.
- Proven leadership skills (including direct management of a team) and the ability and willingness to coach, develop, and mentor others is required.
- A strong communicator with the ability to moderate based on audience with the demonstrated ability to interact professionally with a range of cross functional executives.
- Extensive experience in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Highly proficient in financial analysis methods, concepts, and tools
WHO ARE WE A GOOD FIT FOR?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
WE ARE DRAFTKINGS.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
READY TO BUILD WHAT’S NEXT? APPLY NOW.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.