Product Manager – Marketing
We're searching for a Product Manager on our Marketing Analytics team who can help drive the team’s product vision and strategy. This Product Manager will work closely with Zynga’s marketing teams to understand their technological needs as they build out engaging experiences for our new and existing player base. Projects will range from the development of automation tools, data pipelines, and ML models empowering marketers to optimally and efficiently meet their business objectives.
- Establish the product vision and strategy that will help improve marketing operations and performance across our business.
- Partner with marketing teams to understand user needs and establish success criteria with clearly measurable objectives and key results to deliver a great end-user experience.
- Partner with a world-class team of Engineers, Analysts, and Data Scientists to execute on product deliverables and deliver on the team’s mission.
- Evangelize products within global organizations including marketing teams, data scientists, designers, and leadership teams.
- Collaborate to solve novel problems introduced by the constantly evolving and increasingly exciting marketing data ecosystem.
- Be or become an expert in Marketing data strategies and technologies including key vendors in the space, pros, and cons of competing approaches, and trade-offs involved with different strategies.
- Implement best-in-class product development and management practices.
- Communicate concisely and influence outcomes.
- Develop the product roadmap and build alignment on prioritization which drives product execution.
- Define and analyze metrics that advise product success & health.
- Act as the glue between Marketing and Analytics teams to ensure all the teams are moving towards the same goal.
Zynga is known for its data-driven culture, its entrepreneurial mindset, and its fast-paced, challenging work environment where each individual can make a difference. We value strong analytical skills, problem-solving and quantitative experience. We look for great communicators, leaders, and team players.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are a requirement with a Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Marketing, or Business.
- 1+ years of professional experience in a product management role.
- Prior experience in working with Marketing teams or building marketing technology solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with prioritizing projects, collecting requirements, crafting product specifications, carrying features from conceptualization to deployment.
- Good knowledge of agile software development methodologies and software development life cycle.
- Demonstrated experience in collaborating across global teams in different organizations.
- Experience with metrics-driven decision-making.
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy.
- A track record for high performance and team/project leadership.
- Enthusiastic, performance-driven self-starter, and team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Take-Two RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
HIRING UPDATE: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Your application has been successfully submitted.